Since July 21, 2021, the access to our Ateliers is subject to the presentation of a valid Health Pass for each participant.As from August 9, 2021, access to our properties in France* (accommodation, restaurants, bars, including outdoor spaces) is necessarily subject to presentation of a valid Health Pass.
What is a Health Pass?
The Health Pass consists of the digital or paper presentation of health proof in the form of a QR Code of your choice among the following three:
o A complete vaccination schedule respecting the necessary delay after the final injection (vaccine recalls included), more details here;
o Or, proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigenic test or self-test (performed under the supervision of an authorized health professional with issuance of a certificate) less than 24 hours old;
o Evidence of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old demonstrating recovery of Covid-19.
How do I collect my Health Pass?
For French citizens living in France :
o Complete vaccination certificate: the QR Code can be retrieved from https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr and imported into the TousAntiCovid application and/or imported into the TousAntiCovid application to present it at our properties’entry;
o RT-PCR or antigen tests or auto-test – positive or negative -: the QR Code can be retrieved from https://sidep.gouv.fr/cyberlab/patientviewer.jsp and/or imported into the TousAntiCovid application to present it at our properties’entry.
For third country citizens, details of how to obtain their digital COVID certificate (equivalent to the French Health Pass) are available here.
For French nationals living abroad, all the procedures for obtaining their Health Pass are also available here.
If a valid Health Pass is not presented, access to our properties will be refused to the Customer.
Any Reservation (overnight stay, restaurant, bar, event, workshop rental, etc.) that is not honoured due to the failure to present a valid Health Pass shall be deemed to constitute a release of the Client’s Reservation in its entirety, implying that the services reserved are made available again and shall automatically result in the payment of all penalties and/or costs relating to the services reserved, including all overnight stays, services and extras reserved, including taxes, without any right to reimbursement to the Client.
*This measure only applies to our establishments located in France. Before travelling to countries other than France, we recommend that you visit the official web pages of your destination country to find out about security measures, restrictions in your place of stay and the possible need to present a health pass.
Since 6 August 2021 in Italy, the “Certificazione verde Covid-19” (equivalent to the French Sanitary Pass) is mandatory for people over 12 years old for access to the restaurants and bars located indoors, as well as for access to the leisure areas (Swimming Pool, Spa, Gym). As of December 6 2021, access to the hotels will also be subject to the presentation of this Health Pass. Access to Mama Shelter Roma and all of its areas (Accommodations, restaurant and indoor bar, Pool, Spa, Gym) is therefore subject to the presentation of this certificate. All the information on the “Certificazione verde Covid-19” scheme and the procedures for obtaining the certificate are available HERE.
As of November 1st, CovidCheck rules are changing in Luxembourg. To enter the establishment, every customer aged 12 years and 2 months or more must present a CovidCheck certificate. For children below this age, it is therefore not necessary to present any certificate.
All information on the CovidCheck regime and how to obtain a certificate is available HERE.
Mama in the fight against Covid-19
Mama wants to share with you the safety and security measures being taken to combat the health crisis. In each Mama, a Covid 19 ambassador has been appointed in order to make sure that each of the points mentioned below, are known to all and respected by our teams . Please note that most of our Mama have been awarded by the Bureau Veritas label.
Keep cool, Mama is flex!
When you pick a “prepaid” rate on one of our offers, you can modify or cancel your stay free of charge, up to 3 days before your arrival (12 pm local time).
Available for all our Mama Shelter in France and Luxembourg, until the 31/03/2022.
Our safety measures
Safety measures for guests and areas
All our measures to ensure your protection:
- Control of movement in and out of Mamas entrances
- Security distances maintained between guests and Mama team
- Disinfectant mats put in place at entrances
- Signs showing social distancing measures and frequent reminders about hand washing
- Hand sanitizer at reception, communal areas and on all floors
- Masks and gloves available on request in restaurants
- Frequently touched areas to be disinfected regularly
Safety measures for the staff
All our measures to ensure the protection of the team:
- Use of visors and/or masks to be worn by all our team
- Gloves to be changed every 30 mins in most operational services
- Hand sanitizer and rigorous hygiene protocol
- Uniforms disinfected daily at a 60°+ wash (140 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Mama cleaning team equipment to be single use per room; gloves, masks, disposal mobcap (except in L.A), aprons, cloths, sponges and trash bags.
- Mama kitchen team: gloves, masks, disposal mobcap (except in L.A), chef’s hat, hair and beard nets to be worn
Hygiene measures in our restaurants
All our measures taken in our restaurants:
- Place settings disinfected, sealed and put in place upon guests’ arrival at tables
- Payments by bank card actively encouraged
- Communal areas to be treated with industrial grade peroxide disinfectant
- Safety protocols put in place for reception of kitchen supplies to Mama kitchen and following necessary disinfection zone by zone
- Toilet paper in rolls replaced by single sheet distributers (except in L.A)
Hygiene measures in our rooms
All our measures taken in our rooms:
- Deep clean of rooms and high key touch points to be cleaned with industrial grade peroxide disinfectant + antibacterial spraying and aeration for 24h between guests
- Room service made available during restaurant operating hours
- TV remote controls available via smartphones
- Keycards available for download to guests’ smartphones in our parisian Mamas
- Washing of bed linen at 60°C+ (140 degrees Fahrenheit), press drying at 180°C (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for sheets, pillowcases, mattress protectors, towels, duvet and covers. Tumble drying at 160°C (320 degrees Fahrenheit) for sponges, duvets, blankets, bags and textile covers
- Glasses, superhero masks, coffee machines, magazines and umbrellas will be removed from rooms and toilet paper systematically replaced
Hygiene measures for the front desk
All our measures taken for the front desk:
- Hand sanitizer station
- Online check in and check out (except in L.A)
- Payment by bank card actively encouraged
- Coin tray
Hygiene measures in our Ateliers
All our hygiene measures in our Ateliers:
- Airing of spaces for 24h between meetings according to availability
- Antibacterial spraying of meeting room after and prior to meetings
- Deep cleaning of ateliers and furniture with treatment of frequently touched items with hospital antibacterial disinfectant
- Online checkin and checkout recommended