Mama loves her very first offspring, nestled between artists’ studios and the famed Père Lachaise cemetery: it has a special place in her heart.
You can practically touch the lingering spirits of Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde and Jim Morrison here, where Mama has perfectly captured the essence of contemporary and old-school Paris .
Eat & Drink
Mama wants you to eat well and thanks to her inventive menu, there’s no doubt you will! Enjoy flavorsome, homemade dishes, indulge in the pizzeria , hang at the huge island bar or chill on the terrace or rooftop with a cocktail .
Work & Celebrate
Getting down to work? No sweat – Mama has it covered. Our chic Ateliers (meeting rooms) are flexible spaces that can hold informal standing gatherings or intimate sit-down conferences, with all the tech support you need, plus essential frills for one of them: a pool table and photo/video booth.
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION. Is there a parking at Mama Shelter Paris East ?
We offer a secure parking space at a rate of 25 EUR/day.
(Max vehicle height accepted: 220 CM).
Our parking spots are limited and are subject to availability.
It is not possible to book them in advance.
QUESTION. Is there a rooftop terrace at the Mama Shelter Paris East?
We have a rooftop where you can enjoy the view. It is open between 01 May and 30 September daily from 18:00 to 23:00
For more details about the rooftop, please check this link here
QUESTION. Is it possible to purchase a prepaid voucher at Mama Shelter Paris East?
We are able to offer you various special offers.
To have a look at our special offers, click HERE.
QUESTION. Does the Mama Shelter Paris East equipped with a shower, bathtub or jacuzzi?
All rooms have a shower.
QUESTION. How many rooms are there at Mama Shelter Paris East ?
The hotel has 170 rooms.
• 8 Small Mama Single room(s) from 15 to 17 M² with a capacity of up to 1 guests.
• 7 Small Mama Double room(s) from 15 to 17 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 103 Medium Mama Double room(s) from 17 to 21 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 13 Medium Mama Twin room(s) from 17 to 21 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 6 Medium Mama Corner room(s) of 21 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 7 Large Mama Double room(s) from 21 to 25 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 3 Large Mama Triple room(s) from 21 to 25 M² with a capacity of up to 3 guests.
• 4 Medium Mama Terrace room(s) from 17 to 21 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 1 XL Mama Terrace room(s) of 35 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 9 XL Mama Family room(s) from 34 to 42 M² with a capacity of up to 4 guests.
• Main amenities: TV, air conditionner, non smoking.
QUESTION. Where exactly is Mama Shelter Paris East situated ?
Here is the address of the hotel
109 Rue de Bagnolet, 75020 Paris, France.
Click on DETAILS to see it on the map
QUESTION. What is the cancellation policy for Mama Shelter Paris East ?
Flexible rates can be cancelled up to 24 hours before check-in before midday local time. In the event of late cancellation, a full night rate will be charged.
Prepaid rates and promotional offers are non cancellable, refundable or changeable.
QUESTION. What is supplied in the bathrooms at Mama Shelter Paris East ?
ANSWER. All of our bathrooms are equipped with: hair dryer, towels, soap, shower gel, shampoo, hair conditioner and cotton swabs
QUESTION. Is there a bar at Mama Shelter Paris East?
The bar is open for hotel guests and public every day from 12:00 to 01:30
Max capacity: 50 pax
Have a look at our drinks and cocktails menu here .