Mama loves her very first offspring, nestled between artists’ studios and the famed Père Lachaise cemetery: it has a special place in her heart.
You can practically touch the lingering spirits of Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde and Jim Morrison here, where Mama has perfectly captured the essence of contemporary and old-school Paris .
Restaurant, Bar & Rooftop
Mama wants you to eat well and thanks to her inventive menu, there’s no doubt you will! Enjoy flavorsome, homemade dishes, indulge in the pizzeria , hang at the huge island bar or chill on the terrace or rooftop with a cocktail .
Meetings & events
Getting down to work? No sweat – Mama has it covered. Our chic Ateliers (meeting rooms) are flexible spaces that can hold informal standing gatherings or intimate sit-down conferences, with all the tech support you need, plus essential frills for one of them: a pool table and photo/video booth.
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION. Is there a parking at Mama Shelter Paris East ?
We offer a secure parking space at a rate of 25 EUR/day.
(Max vehicle height accepted: 220 CM).
Our parking spots are limited and are subject to availability.
It is not possible to book them in advance.
QUESTION. Is it possible to purchase a prepaid voucher at Mama Shelter Paris East?
We are able to offer you various special offers.
To have a look at our special offers, click HERE.
QUESTION. What is the cancellation policy for Mama Shelter Paris East ?
Flexible rates can be cancelled up to 24 hours before check-in before midday local time. In the event of late cancellation, a full night rate will be charged.
Prepaid rates can be cancelled up to 72 hours before check-in before midday local time.In the event of late cancellation, the full prepayment will not be refunded.
Saver Rates may not be cancelled or amended.
QUESTION. What is the price of breakfast at Mama Shelter Paris East ?
Breakfast is open to guests and visitors:
• Price per adult: 18 EUR
• Price for kids (under 122) : 9 EUR
You can add breakfast to your stay at any time, just notify the front desk.
If you're not a guest at the hotel, you’re welcome to join us too. Just let our team members know upon arrival and enjoy!Have a look at our breakfast menu here .
QUESTION. Does Mama Shelter Paris East have family rooms ?
ANSWER. 2 x Medium Mama Double = XL Mama Family
QUESTION. What time is the check out at Mama Shelter Paris East ?
Check-out is until 12:00.
We are not able to offer late check-outs
QUESTION. Where exactly is Mama Shelter Paris East situated ?
Here is the address of the hotel
109 Rue de Bagnolet, 75020 Paris, France.
Click on DETAILS to see it on the map
QUESTION. How many rooms are there at Mama Shelter Paris East ?
The hotel has 170 rooms.
• 8 Small Mama Single room(s) from 15 to 17 M² with a capacity of up to 1 guests.
• 7 Small Mama Double room(s) from 15 to 17 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 103 Medium Mama Double room(s) from 17 to 21 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 13 Medium Mama Twin room(s) from 17 to 21 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 6 Medium Mama Corner room(s) of 21 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 7 Large Mama Double room(s) from 21 to 25 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 3 Large Mama Triple room(s) from 21 to 25 M² with a capacity of up to 3 guests.
• 4 Medium Mama Terrace room(s) from 17 to 21 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 1 XL Mama Terrace room(s) of 35 M² with a capacity of up to 2 guests.
• 9 XL Mama Family room(s) from 34 to 42 M² with a capacity of up to 4 guests.
• Main amenities: TV, air conditionner, non smoking.
QUESTION. What are the hygiene and cleaning measures at Mama Shelter Paris East ?
The health pass is not compulsory to access to your room, however is compulsory at the restaurant, bar and rooftop. Completed vaccination status with min 2 doses or negative PCR test less than 24h.
Antigen test: Pharmacie Grands Hommes, 1 Pl. Grands Hommes, 33000 (25 EUR)
PCR test: Exalab Pey Berland, 14 Pl. Pey Berland, 33000 (44 EUR)
Our Mama has been awarded with the ALL SAFE label
For more info, click HERE .