Terms and Conditions of Services
Sales conditions of rate
Best price guarantee
Last Updated: 7 February 2023
The Website is the property of MAMA SHELTER SAS. It is made available to you for information purposes.
Table of contents
1. LEGAL DISCLAIMER – ABOUT THE WEBSITE
1.1 Website Publisher
1.2 Website Publication Director
1.3 Hosting of the Website
1.4 Photograph Credits
2. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
3.1 Copyright and Trademark right
3.2 Rights of MAMA SHELTER in its role as database producer
3.3 Conditions of Use of the Website
3.4 Availability of the Website
3.5 Security Notice
3.6 External Links on the Website
3.7 Behaviour of Users on the Website
3.8 Website Surveillance
3.9 Modification or Suspension of the Website
4. Respecting privacy and personal data
6. Applicable law
7. ToU UPDATES
8. Additional disclosures
1. Legal disclaimer – About the Website
1.1 Website Publisher
MAMA SHELTER SAS
Corporate form: Simplified joint-stock company under French law
Share capital: 1822130 euros
Head Office: 82 rue Henri Farman, 92445 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
Registration: 498.495.472 Nanterre Trade and Companies Register
1.2 Website Publication Director
Cédric GOBILLIARD, in his role as President of MAMA SHELTER SAS.
1.3 Hosting of the Website
Corporate form: Company under Luxemburgish law
Head Office: 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L 1855 99137 Luxembourg
To contact an Amazon Web Services sales representative, please click HERE.
1.4 Photograph Credits
2. How can you contact us?
You can contact us:
82 rue Henri Farman, 92445 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
On our Website: https://mamashelter.com.
This section constitutes the ToU of the Website. It aims to define the methods and conditions of use of the Website by the user. The user of the Website is considered to be aware of and to respect the ToU.
3.1 Copyright and trademark right
The Website constitutes an author’s work in the sense of the applicable provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code. The presentation and each of the elements of the Website, including the domain name, the trademarks, logos, signs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, texts, graphics and other files appearing on the Website, are protected by French and international legislation in force regarding intellectual property and copyright legislation, and belong to MAMA SHELTER or are subject to an authorisation of use.
In this regard, we benefit in our role as author of a protection granted by intellectual property legislation.
The downloaded elements such as software, files, illustrations, data or any other content are the property of MAMA SHELTER. The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, sounded or silent animated sequences, as well as all other works integrated in the Website are the property of MAMA SHELTER or of third parties having authorised MAMA SHELTER to use them. All commercial trademarks and commercial names used on the Website are trademarks or correspond to a distinctive trademark belonging to our company or to our partners, which have given us the right to utilise these trademarks and commercial names, as well as the licence necessary for this purpose.
No element composing the www.mamashelter.com Website can be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, loaded, distorted, transmitted or distributed in any way at all, under any medium at all, partially or fully, without the written and prior authorisation from Mama Shelter except for a strict use for personal, private and non-commercial use without modification of the elements present on the Website. Any reproduction, representation, diffusion, use or modification, by any method at all and on any medium at all, and more generally, any use carried out for commercial purposes or for any other purpose of all or some of the Website or any one of the logos and/or trademarks is strictly forbidden and constitutes a counterfeiting offence, likely to engage the liability of its perpetrator. This prohibition goes for the process of reproduction, representation and/or modification, and whatever the duration of this.
Any creation of links to the Website, any framing of the Website, and more generally any use of an element composing the Website, is subject to the prior and express authorisation from MAMA SHELTER which can be revoked at any time at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to (i) request the removal of any link to the Website which would not have been, or would no longer be, authorised, and to (ii) request damages to repair damage suffered due to this.
The following mention must in particular appear on any authorised copy of all or some of the content of the Website: “©Copyright Mama Shelter SAS. Photographs appearing on the www.mamashelter.com Website are not contractual.”
Any other use not expressly authorised of the www.mamashelter.com Website or of its elements would constitute a violation of Mama Shelter’s copyright sanctioned by articles L 355-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
3.2 Rights of MAMA SHELTER in its role as database producer
Any client, prospect or partner has a personal right, which is non-exclusive, unbreakable and non-delegable to view information contained on the Website for their own needs for the purpose of hotel booking.
It is authorised to extract and/or reuse part of the content of the Website for personal viewing purposes, subject to this extraction and/or reuse not being based on a part, assessed in terms of quality or quantity, substantial of the content of the Website. Furthermore, the repeated extraction and/or reuse of content, even non-substantial, is also forbidden.
Any total or partial reproduction of the Website for other purposes is expressly prohibited by articles L.342-1 and L.342.2 of the Intellectual Property Code. Communication to the public or all or some of the content of the Website is also forbidden, in any form and intended for any public at all.
In particular, the use for commercial purposes of the content of this Website is expressly forbidden.
3.3 Conditions of use of the Website
The Website is made available to users for their personal and non-commercial use.
Any displaying, downloading or printing of parts of documents contained on the Website must be intended for your strictly personal and non-commercial use.
3.4 Availability of the Website
We implement all means to ensure the operation of the Website 24/7.
However, we cannot guarantee or assert that the functions contained on the Website will operate without interruption or without error. Consequently, we decline any liability, in particular in case of occurrence of bugs, errors, interruptions, maintenance operations on the Website leading to a temporary interruption.
3.5 Security notice
MAMA SHELTER does not guarantee the fact that the servers which host the Website have no virus or other damaging elements, or that a technical problem can occur which could damage the components of the user’s computer or mobile device (phone or tablet), or data which could be stored in them due to their use of the Website. In any case, neither MAMA SHELTER, not its subcontractors can be liable for any damage which could occur during the connection of a user on the Website.
Moreover, it is expressly reminded that the internet is not a secure network and that internet access can have difficulties with security. We cannot guarantee an absolute protection against intrusions or eavesdropping. Under these conditions, it is your responsibility to take all appropriate measures so as to protect your own data from contamination by potential viruses or the third-party intrusion in your terminal’s system, and to proceed with data back-up beforehand and subsequent to the use of the Website.
You acknowledge also to be fully informed of the unreliability of the internet network, quite specifically in terms of absence of security relating to the transmission of data and non-guarantee of performances relating to the volume and the speed of transmitting data. We do not guarantee that the Website has no errors, viruses or other damaging elements. It is therefore advised of you to not transmit over the internet, messages as well as files and data of any nature of which you would want to see confidentiality guaranteed in an infallible manner.
3.6 External links on the Website
The different sections of the Website can contain links to other Websites or internet sources. We exercise no control over these Websites or over these sources.
We assume no responsibility as regards the availability of these Websites or of these sources, their content, advertisements, products or services, nor over any other information or data available on or from these Websites or external sources.
In addition, we cannot be held liable for any proven or alleged damage or losses following, or in relation to the use or the action of having trusted the content, the property or services available on these Websites or external sources.
In the event where you provide information to a Website to which we return, our liability cannot be engaged concerning the protection and the respecting of privacy by it. We ask you to, at all times, exercise caution before communicating information to Websites, and to be aware of all of their privacy protection policy and personal data.
3.7 Behaviour of users on the Website
Each user of the Website must use the internet responsibly, with respect and courtesy for the rights of other internet users.
Any use of the Website by a user for commercial, personal purposes (other than the scope of personal activities), or for recreational purposes (multimedia “network” game, or others) is forbidden. You cannot, in any case, give access commercially or otherwise, renumerated or not, to the Website.
Each user has a legal responsibility for the use they make of the Website.
By acknowledging the overall nature of the internet network, each use is committed to respecting all local and international rules and procedures relating to online behaviour and to an acceptable content and in particular, the laws in force relating to the transmission of technical data. They are committed to respect the rules of IT ethics and in particular, any user by accessing the Website, is forbidden from:
- using the Website in a fraudulent, abusive, or excessive manner;
- viewing racist, paedophilic Websites, or Websites inciting hatred and violence;
- committing offences and/or acts of piracy damaging the rights of everyone and people’s security;
- intentionally carrying out operations which could have consequences of hiding their true identity, appropriating the password of another user, altering, modifying data or accessing information belonging to other users of the network, interrupting or disrupting the normal operation of the network or of one of the systems connected to the network, modifying or destroying information on one of the systems;
- downloading to the Website or its terminal, displaying, sending by email or transmitting illegal, damaging, threatening, offensive, hassling, tortious, libellous, vulgar, obscene content by any means, contrary to good morals, damaging the privacy of a person, including their image rights, heinous or derogatory or shocking from a racial, ethnic or other standpoint;
- downloading to the Website or its terminal, displaying, sending by email or transmitting by any other means, advertising or promotional elements, not requested or not authorised, of “advertising prints”, “misleading information”, “chain letters”, “indiscriminate” direct mail (spams, junk emails, etc.), or any other form of request;
- downloading to the Website or its terminal, displaying, sending by email or transmitting by any other means, any illegal element or containing software viruses or other computerised codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or computer equipment or of any telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting or interrupting the Website, or the servers or networks connected to the Website, or violating the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Website;
- attempting to damage the service of any user, host or network, which comprises, in absolutely non-exhaustive terms, the action of exposing the Website to a virus, creating a saturation, flooding the server, saturating the email inbox or also falsifying any subject line of the information packet of the TCP/IP protocol or any part of the information of the subject line appearing in any email;
- accessing data which are not intended for the user or entering into a server or an account to which the user is not authorised to have access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or of a network, or also violating the security or authentication measures without having received authorisation for this;
- stealing the identity of another person;
- leading an activity or inciting a third party to lead an illegal activity or any other activity which would damage the rights of MAMA SHELTER, its suppliers, partners, distributors, its advertisers, or the rights of any other user;
- transmitting or transferring (by any means at all) information of software obtained from the Website, in particular to other countries or to foreign nationals in violation of a national or international law or regulation.
At any time and for any reason at all, we can implement any means allowing to suspend or end, and this without prior notice, the use of the Website by a user or any of our services due to violating conduct, these ToU, without prejudice of any damage that we reserve the right to complain to the user in question, in case of not respecting the ToU.
We advise you that the internet is a network transporting data likely to be protected by intellectual property, literary, artistic, photographic rights, or violating the legal provisions in force. We therefore forbid you from transmitting over the internet, any prohibited, illicit, illegal data, contrary to good morals or to public order and damaging, or likely to damage third-party rights, and in particular intellectual property, literary, artistic or photographic rights. You are solely responsible for any direct or indirect, material or immaterial damage, caused to any companies of our group and/or to third parties due to your use of the Website.
Our liability cannot be engaged in case of malfunction or interruption of the activity on your terminal resulting from the use of the Website. We are not liable for any cost or damaged caused by the use of the Website.
3.8 Website Surveillance
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any message and prevent any operation of any user likely to disrupt the correct operation of the network or not respecting the legal, ethic, deontological operation rules.
On the request of the public and/or legal authorities, we can also exert a control, within the limits authorised by law.
3.9 Modification or suspension of the Website
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify or interrupt the Website, temporarily or permanently, without time constraints, and without obligation to notify.
4. Respecting privacy and personal data
The information communicated by the user during their use of the Website can constitute personal data. The collection and processing of these personal data are governed by our privacy protection policy available HERE, which forms an integral part of these ToU.
By using the Website, the user consents that we can collect personal data concerning them, in order in particular to provide them with access to the Website, to improve and optimise their role, sharing information with them, relating to our services and our current events, and to carry out statistical and analysis studies.
The user is asked to view our privacy protection policy available HERE which describes the way in which MAMA SHELTER, acting as Data controller, is collecting, using, protecting and sharing personal data of its contacts, and also the rights that users have, relative to their personal data.
The user is informed and acknowledges expressly that there are security, confidentiality risks, and risks regarding privacy inherent to the use of the Website. They assume a total responsibility in this regard and accepts that we give no assurance or guarantee relating to such risks.
The use of the Website can generate “trace files”, i.e. small text files likely to be recorded in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), and which can be used by websites for a better user experience, except for any data based on the content of correspondences exchanged or information viewed.
The use of the Website is not done totally anonymously. In application of decree no. 2006-358 of 24 March 2006 relating to the conservation of data of electronic communications, traffic data must be kept for one (1) year from the date of it being recorded. Moreover, in the scope of a legal procedure, these files must be made available legally, “for research, observation needs, and the needs of pursuing criminal offences”. An extract of these files will thus be coupled with the extract of the database of the users in question. The other data collected such as subscription information are regularly removed when they are no longer necessary. According to the evolution of legislation, other information can be archived. Users will be immediately advised about this.
The user is asked to view our Cookies Statement available HERE to find out more of these trace files and their configuration.
6. Applicable law
These ToU are governed by French law regardless of any legal provision disputes. The French courts are solely competent for any dispute relating to these ToU, to the Website.
In the event where one of the clauses of these ToU would be null and void due to a change in legislation, regulation, or by a court decision, this could not, in any case, affect the validity and the respect of other clauses of the ToU.
7. ToU updates
We can, at our sole discretion, modify these ToU. The modifications are applicable and effective from their date of publication. By continuing to use the Website after the publication of modifications, you accept to comply with these. We ask you to view the ToU regularly, in order to be informed of any possible modification. The most recent version of our ToU remains permanently available.
8. Additionnal disclosures
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR RESIDENTIAL OF THE UNITED STATES
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyse data more easily.
Mama Shelter is a brand part of the Ennismore group.
Ennismore Holdings Limited is a private limited company, registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom under company number 14223185, whose registered office is located at 20 Old Bailey, C/O Withers Llp, London, EC4M 7AN, England (“Ennismore“).
For the purposes of this policy, Ennismore includes its affiliates.
Ennismore operates this website www.mamashelter.com (the “Site“).
This Site is edited by Ennismore Holdings Limited.
This Site is hosted by Ennismore Holdings Limited.
The Site’s presentation and each element, including the domain name, trademarks, logos, brand names, drawings, illustrations, photographs, texts, graphics and other files found on this Site, are protected by intellectual property laws and belong to Ennismore or have been authorised for the use of Ennismore.
No element found on the Site may be copied, reproduced, modified, reissued, loaded, altered, transmitted or distributed in any way whatsoever or in any form whatsoever, either partially or fully, without the prior written authorisation of Ennismore, except in the case of strictly personal, private and non-commercial use, without changing the current elements on the Site.
The following must accompany all full or partial copies of the Site’s content
“Copyright Ennismore. The photographs used on www.mamashelter.com are non-binding.”
Any other use of the content of the Site without express authorisation would be considered an infringement of Ennismore’s intellectual property rights.
ENNISMORE’S RIGHTS AS THE PRODUCER OF A DATABASE
All clients, customers, prospects and partners have the non-exclusive, untransferable and inalienable personal right to view the information found on the Site for their own needs.
They may extract and/or reuse part of this Site’s content for personal viewing purposes, as long as this extraction and/or reuse does not concern a substantial (either in terms of quality or quantity) portion of the Site’s content. Moreover, it is prohibited to extract and/or reuse any of this Site’s content repeatedly, even if the content is not substantial.
Any full or partial reproduction of the Site for other means is strictly prohibited by intellectual property law. It is also prohibited to communicate to the public all or part of the Site’s content, in any form and to any audience whatsoever.
In particular, it is strictly prohibited to use this Site’s content for commercial purposes.
All of the information accessible through this Site is provided “as is” for general information only. Ennismore gives no explicit or implicit guarantees and assumes no responsibility for the use of this information.
The user has sole responsibility for the use of this information.
Ennismore reserves the right to edit this information at any time, in particular through updates to the Site.
The user undertakes not to transmit any information on this Site that would involve civil or legal liability and, in this respect, undertakes not to divulge any information that is illegal, libellous or against public order through this Site.
Ennismore does everything within its means to provide its users with the available information and/or tools that have been verified, but it cannot be held responsible for any errors, for a lack of available information and/or for the presence of viruses on the Site.
Sites that are external to Ennismore group with hyperlinks to this Site are not subject to the control of Ennismore, which, as a consequence, declines all responsibility for their content. The user assumes full responsibility for use of these Sites.
The creation of hyperlinks to the Site requires the prior written consent of Ennismore.
CHANGES TO THE SITE AND THESE TERMS
Ennismore may update and change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to the services, users’ needs, changes in the law, regulatory requirements and our business priorities, which may also require changes to these Terms.
Every time you wish to use this Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
For any comments on how www.mamashelter.com works, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any messages sent through the Internet Site are subject to interception and cannot be guaranteed as confidential until they reach us.
For more information on the photographs used on www.mamashelter.com, please see contact us at email@example.com.
The Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in relation to these Terms shall be governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law.
- After having appealed to Customer Service or the Establishment to try to resolve the dispute amicably, and in the event of a negative answer or the absence of an answer within sixty (60) days from the referral, the Customer can contact the Mediator for Tourism and Travel – BP 80303 – 75823 Paris Cedex 17 for the Ennismore group subsidiary and managed hotels and for the Ennismore franchised hotels that have decided to resort to the Mediator for Tourism and Travel.
- Ennismore also informs the Customer of the existence of a European Online Dispute Resolution (“ODR“) Platform to which the Customer may resort. The Customer may access it at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Last Updated: 1 May 2023
Ennismore Holdings Limited is a private limited company, registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom under company number 13348771, whose registered office is located at 20 Old Bailey, C/O Withers Llp, London, EC4M 7AN, England (“Ennismore“). For the purposes of this policy, Ennismore includes its affiliates.
Ennismore operates this website https://mamashelter.com/ (hereinafter, the “Site“).
For our websites, you can manage your consent or refusal to use tracers on your terminal by clicking on the button below:
Regardless of what you choose, your browser also allows you to delete tracers from your device at any point.
The steps for managing and deleting tracers are different on each browser. These steps are described in the help menu in your browser. Remember to configure all the browsers on your different devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
The following are the steps for tracer management in the most common browsers:
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac;
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647;
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox;
- For Opera™: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/.
Below you’ll find more detailed information about which cookies we’re using and their purpose.We may modify this policy from time to time.
- Why have a cookies policy?
With a view to provide information and ensure transparency, Ennismore established this policy so that you can learn more about:
- the origin and purpose of the information processed when you browse the Site; and
- your rights with regard to cookies and other tracers used by the Site.
- Cookies strictly necessary for browsing the Siteand the ability to use all of their features.
- Cookies for features intended to:
- adapt the Site to the display preferences of your device (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and settings of the display of web pages based on the device you are using and its location, etc.);
- store specific information that you enter on the Site in order to facilitate and customize your subsequent visits (including displaying the visitor’s first and last names if the visitor has a user account); and
- allow you to access your personal pages more quickly by storing the login details or information that you previously entered.
- Cookies for visitor tracking are aimed at improving the comfort of users by helping us understand your interactions with the Site (most visited pages, applications used, etc.); these cookies may collect statistics or test different ways of displaying information in order to improve the relevance and usability of our services.
- Advertising cookies are intended to:
- offer you, in advertising spaces, relevant, targeted content that may be of interest to you (best offers, other destinations, etc.) based on your interests, browsing behaviour, preferences, and other factors; and
- reduce the number of times that the advertisements appear.
- Affiliate cookies identify the third-party website that redirected a visitor to the Site.
The tables below explains the cookies we use and why.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
Last Updated: 1 May 2023
Ennismore Holdings Limited is a private limited company, registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom under company number 13348771 (VAT Number: 138 9604 82), whose registered office is located at 20 Old Bailey, C/O Withers Llp, London, EC4M 7AN, England (“Ennismore”).
For the purposes of this policy, Ennismore includes its affiliates.
Ennismore operates this website https://mamashelter.com/ (the “Site“). The Site allows the reservation of rooms (and other complementary services) in hotels or other types of accommodation operated under the “Mama Shelter” (collectively referred to as the “Establishments“).Please note any messages sent through the Site are subject to interception and cannot be guaranteed as confidential until they reach us.The Establishments are as follows:“MAMA SHELTER BELGRADE”: means the company ABD O.O., company under Serbian law, with its head office located at 10 Uzun Mirkova Street, Belgrade Serbia, Identification No 17409280.Mama Shelter Belgrade Establishment: Kneza Mihaila 54A, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +381 11 3333 000
“MAMA SHELTER BORDEAUX”: means the SAS MAMA BORDEAUX, with a capital of 50000 euros, incorporated under the number 528.847.874 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register, having its Head Office located in Paris (75011), 61, rue Servan (France).Mama Shelter Bordeaux Establishment: 19 rue Poquelin Molière 33000 Bordeaux.Email: email@example.comTelephone: +33 (0)5 57 30 45 45
“MAMA SHELTER LUXEMBOURG”: means the SARL CMIL under Luxemburgish law, with a capital of 625000 euros, registered in the Commercial Register of Luxembourg under the number B8505 and with its Head Office located in Luxembourg – L-2226 – 6, Rue du Fort Niedergrünewald.Mama Shelter Luxembourg Establishment: 2, rue du Fort Niedergruenewald, L-2226 Luxembourg.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: (+352) 20804400
“MAMA SHELTER LONDON”: means the company MHD Ltd under English law, registered under the number 6402554, with its Head Office located at Belgrave Court, 73 Temple Street, Bethnal Green, London E2 6GE, United Kingdom.Mama Shelter London Establishment: 437 Hackney Road E2 8PP London.Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 20 7613 6500
“MAMA SHELTER LOS ANGELES”: means the company GRE MAMA LA OWNER LLC, company of Delaware having its Head Office in Los Angeles. Mama Shelter Los AngelesEstablishment: 6500 Selma Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028, United States.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 323.785.6600
“MAMA SHELTER LILLE”: means the company SHM HOTEL, SAS with a capital of 1000 euros, incorporated under the number 821.185.634 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register, and with its Head Office located at 153 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008 Paris.Mama Shelter Lille Establishment: 97 Place Saint Hubert 59000 Lille.Email: email@example.comTelephone: 03.59.82.72.72
“MAMA SHELTER LYON”: means the SAS MAMA LYON, with a capital of 5000 euros, incorporated under the number 528.702.046 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register and with its Head Office located in Paris (75011), 61, rue Servan (France).Mama Shelter Lyon Establishment: 13 rue Domer 69007 Lyon.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +33 (0)4 78 02 58 00
“MAMA SHELTER MARSEILLE”: means the SAS MAMA MARSEILLE, with a capital of 50000 euros, incorporated under the number 522.565.050 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register and with its Head Office located in Paris (75011), 61, rue Servan (France).Mama Shelter Marseille Establishment: 64 rue de La Loubière 13006 Marseille.Email: email@example.comTelephone: +33 (0)4 84 35 20 00
“MAMA SHELTER PARIS EAST”: means the SAS MAMA PARIS, with a capital of 1 906 000 euros, incorporated under the number 824.635.651 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register and with its Head Office located in Paris (75011) 61, rue Servan in Paris (France).Mama Shelter Paris East Establishment: 109, rue de Bagnolet 75020 Paris.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +33 (0)1 43 48 48 48
“MAMA SHELTER PARIS WEST”: means the SAS MAMA PARIS WEST, with a capital of 2000 euros, incorporated under the number 843.801.762 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register and with its Head Office located in Paris (75011) 61, rue Servan in Paris (France)Mama Shelter Paris West Establishment: 20 avenue de la Porte de la Plaine 75015 Paris.Email: email@example.comTelephone: 01.70.94.14.00
“MAMA SHELTER PRAGUE”: means the company PARKHOTEL HOLEŠOVICE s.r.o., SARL of Czech law, registered under the number 01798375, Section C 211986, of which the Head Office is located in Veletržní 1502/20, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7.Mama Shelter Prague Establishment: Veletržní 1502/20, 170 00 Prague 7-Holešovice.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +420 225 117 111
“MAMA SHELTER TOULOUSE”: means the SAS KEYS TOULOUSE M EXPLOITATION, with a capital of 15000 euros, incorporated under the number 841.347.834 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register and with its Head Office located in Paris (75009), 11, rue Jean Mermoz (France).Mama Shelter Toulouse Establishment: 54-56 Boulevard Lazare Carnot – 31000 Toulouse.Email: email@example.comTelephone: +33 (0)5 31 50 50 05
“MAMA SHELTER”: means the company MAMA SHELTER, simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 1732110 euros, incorporated under the number 498.495.472 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register and with its Head Office located in Paris (75011) 61, rue Servan in Paris (France), owning in particular the Mama Shelter brand under which the Establishments are operated.For the needs of this document, MAMA SHELTER acts in the name of and on behalf of all the Establishments.
- These general terms and conditions (the “Terms“) are intended to define the terms and conditions under which Ennismore allows its customers (the “Customer(s)“) to benefit from all of the services, particularly reservation services, that are available on this Site and are further described below (collectively, the “Services“).
- Prior to reserving any Service on the Site, the Customer declares:
- that said Customer is acting for their own personal purposes that are not part of any commercial activity; and
- the Customer is at least eighteen years of age and has the full legal capacity to accept these current Terms.
- The Customer is invited to carefully read these Terms, whose prior acceptance is mandatory for the reservation of any Service offered on the Site.
- The Customer is advised to save and print these Terms using the standard functionalities of their browser and computer.
- The Customer must also consult the terms and conditions which are included in the price list and which are specific to each Establishment.
- Ennismore reserves the right to modify or supplement, at any time, all or part of these Terms. In this case, the new version of the Terms will be available on the Site with the effective date. Customers are advised to regularly consult the Terms to be aware of any changes. In any case, the Customer will only be bound by the version of the Terms in force at the time that the Customer makes the reservation for the Service.
- The Customer assumes the exclusive responsibility of paying, if necessary, for all the technical means necessary to gain access to the Site.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
- reservation services for hotel rooms or other types of accommodation (“Accommodation Services“);
- reservation services for food and beverage outlets (“F&B Services”); and
- services complementary to such Accommodation Services (“Complementary Services“),on its Site.
Accommodation Services, F&B Services and Complementary Services are hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Ennismore Services” and Services includes, as applicable, Ennismore Services.
2.2 Accommodation Services
- The essential characteristics, availability dates, price, options offered, payment conditions and particular conditions of sale applicable to the selected rate (guarantee policies, cancellation conditions, check-in time, member rate conditions, etc.) of the offered Establishments are presented during the reservation process as described in clause 3 below.
- In this respect, it is noted that each Establishment has its own special terms and conditions applicable to the selected rate also available on the Site (the “Special Conditions“) which are brought to the attention of the Customer prior to any reservation on the Site. For example, check-in and check-out times, guarantee policy, cancellation period, Wi-Fi access, specific conditions applicable to children, and whether animals (with the exception of service animals) are permitted in the Establishment.
- Finally, in accordance with the regulations in force in certain countries, the Customer may be asked to complete a police form upon arrival at the Establishment. To do this, the Customer will be asked to present an identity document in order to verify if they need to complete the police form or not.
- On arrival at the Establishment, the Customer must sign the police form after checking the accuracy of the information that has been pre-completed and after modifying it if necessary. If the Customer refuses to complete or sign the police form, he/she acknowledges that he/she has been informed that the Establishment is entitled to refuse to make the reserved room available to him/her.
2.3 F&B Services
- The essential characteristics, availability dates, hours, services and options offered and particular conditions of sale applicable to the selected services of the offered Establishments are presented during the reservation process as described in clause 3 below.
- In this respect, it is noted that each Establishment has its own special terms and conditions applicable to the selected service also available on the Site (the “Special Conditions“) which are brought to the attention of the Customer prior to any reservation on the Site. For example, guarantee policy, cancellation period and specific conditions applicable to children.
2.4 Complementary Services
Complementary Services include travel services within the meaning of article 3.1 of Directive (EU) 2015/2302 of 25 November 2015 on Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements, which, with the Accommodation Services, may form either a “related travel benefit” or a “tourist package” according to the criteria mentioned in the aforementioned directive. This information is communicated to the Customer prior to the reservation of these services in the conditions pertaining to each offer.The Site may also allow the reservation of other types of Complementary Services, such as breakfast, a bottle of champagne on the Customer’s arrival, or the upgrade of Accommodation Services or a spa treatment which may offered at an Establishment and subject to the applicable conditions defined by the Establishment.2.5 Partner ServicesEnnismore enters into partnership and distribution agreements with the websites of third parties (the “Partners“) in order to allow the Customer to search for, select and reserve rooms in the Establishments of the different brands distributed by Ennismore (or to search for other Ennismore Services) on the website of the Partner (the “Partner Services“).
Reservations made by the Customer through Partner Services are made through the website and mobile services of each Partner.
The reservation is made directly between the Customer and the Partners, following the steps provided in the website and mobile services of the Partners.The terms and conditions of sale applicable to these Partner Services are available on the Partner’s website.For the purposes of these Terms, Partners includes ACCOR S.A. and its subsidiaries.The reservation is made directly between the Customer and the Partners, following the steps provided in the website and mobile services of the Partners.All reservations are considered made as soon as the Customer is presented with a confirmation page and/or receives a confirmation email.
- RESERVATION PROCESS
- The Customer chooses any Service presented on the Site or those of its Partners by following the process provided for this purpose.
- Reservations for Ennismore Services may be made by the Customer on the Site.
- The reservation process varies according to the Customer path and request; it includes the following steps:
- Step 1 – the input of search criteria for a destination, Establishment and, where appropriate, one or more of the Ennismore Services.
- Step 2 – the selection of an Establishment and, if applicable, one or more of the Ennismore Services.
- Step 3 – the details and characteristics of the Service(s) selected, especially if it is an Accommodation Service: the characteristics of the Accommodation (type of room, size of the room, TV, minibar, etc.), length of stay, options offered (for example: breakfast, Wi-Fi access, etc.), the total price of the reservation including details of the applicable taxes, the legal information form in the case of a related travel service or tour package, and any applicable Special Conditions (guarantee policies, cancellation policy, check-in time, etc.).
- Step 4 – the summary of the Service reservation with:– a statement of the main features (length of stay, features of the Ennismore Service, amount inclusive of applicable taxes); and– indication by the Customer of their contact information: either through identification by means of an existing account, or by filling in all of the mandatory fields (indicated by an asterisk) with the possibility of saving this information by creating a membership account on the Site or membership of the loyalty programme offered by Ennismore or its Partners (as applicable).
- Step 5 – the completion of the Service reservation by the Customer with:– confirmation of rate selection for the Service;– an indication of their payment information, either in the event of the partial or total pre-payment of the reservation prior to the stay, or in the event of a request for a reservation guarantee for the Ennismore Service; and– the review and acceptance of the Terms and the Special Conditions relating to the reservation prior to validation by the Customer.
- Step 6 – the acceptance of the reservation of the Service(s) by Ennismore and the Establishment concerned.
- Step 7 – an email confirming the reservation of the Service(s) is sent to the Customer summarising the Service(s) reserved, (as applicable) the price(s), the Special Conditions accepted by the Customer, the date of the reservation made, the information relating to the after-sales service and access to the Terms and the address of the Establishment at which the Customer can submit any complaints. The Customer may make a reservation for services on behalf of one or more additional person(s) up to a maximum of 7 (seven) rooms. Beyond this number, the reservation made by the Customer will be subject to the conditions applicable to groups.– All reservations are considered made as soon as the Customer is presented with a confirmation page and/or receives a confirmation email.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices related to the reservation of the Services are indicated before, during and after the reservation.
- For Accommodation Services, the prices shown are per room for the number of people and date selected.
- When confirming the reservation of a Service, the total price is indicated to the Customer in the amount with taxes included in the business currency of the Establishment (which in some cases may be different from the local currency of the Establishment) and is valid only once the reservation becomes final.
- If the payment of the total price of the booked Service is made at the Establishment in a currency other than that confirmed on the reservation, the currency exchange costs are the responsibility of the Customer. Note that if a conversion of the currency confirmed on the reservation into another currency appears on the Site, it is given only for informational purposes and is not contractual, especially given the possible change of exchange rates between the reservation date and the dates of stay at the Establishment.
- Based on the total price in euros, the latter is converted in accordance with the exchange rate of the day provided by the company DEVISEA. Details of the exchange rate can be found at the following website: https://www.nationalchange.com/flux-accor-120.xml.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Site, the options (for example, breakfast, half-board, full-board etc.) that are not offered during the reservation of the Service are not included in the price.
- The tourist tax, presented during the reservation process of the Service, is to be paid directly on location at the Establishment, except in the event of online pre-payment prior to the stay, where the amount can be included.
- The prices take account of the applicable taxes on the day of the reservation and any change of the applicable taxes will be automatically reflected in the price indicated on the billing date.
- Any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory fees imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the price indicated on the billing date.
- Some promotional offers are available only on the Site and sold exclusively on the internet, and in no case are available at the reception of the Establishment.
- In general, the prices displayed on the Site are determined through a practice of yield management. They may vary according to the reservation period (advance reservation or close to the date of stay), the dates of stay sought (weekdays/weekends, season, school holidays, public holidays, events, etc.), according to the size of the expected demand or other factors such as the geopolitical, climatic or economic context.
- In the event of promotional offers, the promotions displayed apply to the standard rate of the day offered by the Establishment and which would have been applicable in the absence of the promotion.
- The Customer provides their payment information:
- to pre-pay the reservation before the stay; or
- as a guarantee of the reservation, indicating directly, in the area provided for such a purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption) when it is a payment card: the payment card number, without spaces between the figures, its date of validity (it is noted that the bank card used must be valid at the time of stay) and the security code as part of a pre-payment on the payment platforms mentioned below.
- Ennismore has chosen Adyen/Stripe/OGONE/Ingenico Payment Services (i.e. Payment Service Provider)/CyberSource/Banque Casino/Silkpay/ShareGroop/AsiaPay/First Data to secure online payments by bank card. The payment card of the Customer is examined for its validity by these partners and can be refused for several reasons: card stolen or blocked, limit reached, input error, etc. In the event of any problem, the Customer will have to approach their bank and the Establishment or any other entity to confirm their reservation of the Service and payment method.
- The online payment methods (cards, wallet, etc.) available and mentioned on the payment page of the Site may include Visa and Mastercard, American Express, JCC, Diners, China UnionPay, Post Finance, ELO, Bancontact, Sofort, iDeal, Przelewy24, PayPal, Alipay, WeChat, ShareGroop, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Banque Casino cards. This list is subject to change.
- In the event of payment to the Establishment or any other entity, each Establishment or any other entity may accept different means of payment, but the Customer must present the payment card to the Establishment that they used to guarantee the reservation or make the pre-payment.
- The Establishment may also ask the Customer to present an identification document for the purpose of payment card fraud prevention.
- If the Customer has not pre-paid for their stay online, the Establishment may, upon arrival, ask the Customer for a deposit or an authorisation to debit the payment card to guarantee payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed on-site.
- Members of the ACCOR loyalty programme may, subject to the conditions of the ACCOR loyalty programme, use their points to book all or part of an eligible Ennismore Service on the Site.
- In the event of the Customer’s failure to show up on the first day of their reservation of an Accommodation Service (“no show”), the Customer’s reservation will be cancelled in full. The Customer is informed that in such a case, the Establishment will put their rooms up for sale and if the reservation is non-cancellable / non-exchangeable / non-refundable, the Customer will not be entitled to any reimbursement or compensation. If the reservation is guaranteed by payment card or had been the subject of a bank pre-authorisation, the Establishment will charge the Customer the cost of the first night on the payment card that has been given as a guarantee for the reservation and any additional nights of the reservation will be cancelled free of charge, unless otherwise indicated in the Special Conditions.
- At the time of pre-payment, the amount that is debited when reserving the Service includes the total amount indicated at the time of reservation (including all applicable taxes) and, if applicable, the price of the options selected by the Customer, as described in clause 4.1 above.
- An invoice will be sent in electronic format to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer at the time of making the reservation; if the Customer wishes to receive an invoice in paper format, they must expressly request this from the Establishment concerned.
- Prepayment means any payment made at the time of booking by the Customer.
- Once the pre-payment has been made, the Customer will receive an email confirming the booking.
- The amount charged at the time of booking the Service includes the total amount indicated (including all applicable taxes, with the exception of tourist taxes for unclassified Establishments) and, if applicable, the price of the options selected by the Customer, as described in clause 4.1 above.
- The debit of the amount of the booking may take some time to process. If after the processing time the amount of the booking has not been debited, the booking will be cancelled.
4.4 Credit card guarantee
- The guarantee of the reservation by credit card means that the Customer’s payment details are taken at the time of the reservation.
- The Customer’s credit card is not debited and payment for the stay is made directly to the Establishment on the day of arrival or departure, depending on the Establishment, unless the Customer does not show up at the Establishment and has not previously cancelled the reservation in accordance with the cancellation conditions of the reserved rate.
- It is up to each Establishment to define the rules relating to pre-authorisation.
- If the Customer has not prepaid their stay online, the Establishment may, on the day of the Customer’s arrival, request an authorization (also called “pre-authorisation“) from the Customer’s bank for the credit card, which may be up to the amount of the reservation and a fixed amount to cover any consumables or expenses incurred by the Customer on the premises (breakfast if it is not included in the rate, restaurant, bar, tourist tax if applicable, etc.) This fixed amount is determined by the Establishment according to the number of persons and the number of nights booked.
Example: 2 nights at 130 euros + 40 euros estimated for extras = authorisation request of 300 euros.
- The pre-authorisation request is not an immediate debit but corresponds to a later payment reserve, authorized by the Customer’s bank, which temporarily reduces the limit of the credit card used to guarantee the possibility of a later debit. In some cases, depending on the Customer’s bank, the pre-authorization request may appear as a pending debit on the bank account associated with the card used.
- When the pre-authorisation request has been activated and confirmed by the bank either:
- the Customer presents himself to the Establishment, the payment of the entire stay is made directly to the Establishment on the day of arrival or departure, depending on the Establishment, which then proceeds to request the release of the pre-authorisation request from the Customer’s bank. Any consumption or expenses incurred by the Customer on the spot must be paid by the Customer on the day of check-out to the Establishment; and
- the Customer does not come to the Establishment on the first day of the booking, the Establishment will then send a debit request to the Customer’s bank.
- In rare cases, the pre-authorisation request may result in a debit by the Customer’s bank before the actual debit is made. In this case, the debit will not be made twice. The balance, if in favor of the Customer, will be automatically re-credited by the bank to the Customer.
- If the reservation is cancelled after the pre-authorisation request has been activated in accordance with the cancellation conditions of the reserved fare, a request for cancellation of the pre-authorization request is automatically sent to the bank of the cardholder used. In rare cases, this cancellation may appear as a refund.
- Please note that it usually takes 24 to 48 hours to process the release of the pre-authorised amount (or refund), but it can take up to 7 business days or more, depending on the cardholder’s bank.
- To activate a pre-authorisation request, the Customer is asked to provide their credit card information as part of the reservation guarantee. The Customer is informed in advance of the characteristics of the pre-authorisation request. The credit card details are only kept by Ennismore’s payment service provider, in accordance with a strict policy of bank data security.
- If the Customer has prepaid their stay online and has not taken advantage of the online check-in and fast check-out Service as described in clause 4.6 below, the Establishment may ask the Customer for pre-authorisation upon arrival in order to guarantee payment of the amounts corresponding to the services consumed on the premises.
- If the Customer has not prepaid their stay online and no pre-authorisation has been requested from the Customer at the time of reservation, the Establishment may ask the Customer, upon arrival, for a pre-authorisation in order to guarantee the payment of the amount corresponding to the services consumed on the premises.
4.7 Customer’s failure to show up
- In the event of the Customer’s failure to show up on the first day of his/her reservation of an Ennismore Service (“no show”), the Customer’s reservation will be cancelled in full and:
- In the event that the no-show reservation is a non-cancellable and/or non-exchangeable and/or non-refundable reservation, the Establishment shall retain, as a deposit within the meaning of Articles 1590 of the French Civil Code and L 214-1 of the French Consumer Code in their current versions, the total amount paid by the Customer upon reservation.
- If the reservation that is the subject of a no-show is a cancellation and/or exchangeable and/or refundable reservation guaranteed by credit card, the Establishment will charge the credit card provided at the time of the reservation for the non-refundable amount. For Accommodation Services this will include the charges for the first night reserved (plus taxes) but additional nights (beyond the first night) will be cancelled without charge.
- The Customer is informed that in such a case, the Establishment will put its rooms back on sale. The Customer will not be entitled to any refund or compensation.
- At the time of prepayment of a non-cancellable/non-exchangeable/non-refundable reservation, the amount of the deposit that is charged includes the total amount indicated at the time of the reservation and, if applicable, the price of the options selected by the Customer, as described in clause 4.1 above.
4.8 Best Price Guarantee
- Establishments operated under the brands: SO/; JO&JOE; 21C Museum Hotels; and Mama Shelter may be covered by the “Best Price Guarantee” as provided for in this clause.
- Establishments operated under other brands of Ennismore are not eligible for the “Best Price Guarantee”.
- “Best Price Guarantee” does not apply to establishments in the Macao special administrative region.
- If the Customer should find a lower price elsewhere within 24 hours of booking on the Site and no later than 48 hours before the planned date of arrival at the Establishment, Ennismore and/or the Establishment(s) undertake to match the lowest rate and to offer a discount in the amount of 25%.
- The conditions of eligibility for this offer and the procedure to be followed in order to benefit from it are described in the “Best Price Guarantee” general conditions https://mamashelter.com/legal-notices/?tab=5.
- CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF A SERVICE RESERVATION
- For Accommodation Services (the reservation of rooms at an Establishment or other types of accommodation), it is noted that consumer law provides an exemption to the usual right of withdrawal or cancellation for contracts concerning the provision of accommodation services to be provided at a specified date or period.
- For each reservation of a Service, the Special Conditions specify the conditions to cancel and/or modify the reservation.
- Reservations with prepayment will not be subject to any changes and/or cancellations. The deposit (money paid in advance) will not be reimbursed. This is noted in the Special Conditions.
- When the Special Conditions allow:
- the cancellation of the reservation of a Service can be made directly on the Site in the “Change or Cancel Your Reservation” section; and
- the modification of the reservation of a Service can be done directly with the Establishment, whose contact information, including telephone number, is specified on the reservation confirmation e-mail.
- In the event of an interruption of a Service by the Customer, the entire agreed-upon price will be charged. No refund will be granted in the event of a reservation with pre-payment prior to the stay.
- In the case of an Accommodation Service, unless otherwise expressly stipulated in the Special Conditions, the Customer must leave the room of the Establishment before the time indicated by the Establishment, generally 12 noon on the last day of the reservation. Otherwise, the Customer will be charged for an additional night.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER
- The Customer is solely responsible for their choice of Services on the Site and their suitability for their needs, so that Ennismore cannot be pursued for liability in this regard.
- The Customer is also solely responsible for the information provided when creating their account and/or any reservation of a Service. Ennismore cannot be held liable for any erroneous or fraudulent information provided by the Customer. In addition, only the Customer is responsible for the use of their account and any reservation made, both on behalf of the Customer and on behalf of third parties, including minors, except to demonstrate fraudulent use arising from no fault or negligence on the part of such Customer. In this respect, the Customer must immediately inform Ennismore of any hacking or fraudulent use of their e-mail address by contacting its customer service department, whose details are provided in clause 9.
- The Customer agrees to use the Site and the Services offered therein in compliance with the applicable regulations and these Terms. In the event of a breach of the Customer’s obligations under these Terms, the Customer is liable for damages caused by him/her to Ennismore or third parties. In this regard, the Customer commits to guaranteeing Ennismore against all claims, actions or recourse of any kind that may arise and to compensate for any damages, fees or any compensation related thereto.
- The Customer, in particular, commits to making a final reservation of a Service, pay the price thereof and comply with the Special Conditions relating thereto.
- Subject to any Specific Conditions:
- any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the Service reservation at the expense of the Customer, without prejudice to any action that Ennismore may bring against such a Customer;
- the Customer shall not invite into the Establishment any person whose behaviour is likely to be disruptive to the Establishment and/or to the stay of other Customers;
- the Customer shall not bring into the Establishment (communal areas and/or bedrooms) beverages or food from outside sources, unless clearly permitted in advance by the Establishment in question;
- the Customer shall not smoke in public premises and should only smoke in bedrooms if they have been classified as a smoking room and booked in advance as such a room. Some Establishments are 100% non-smoking, which means that smoking in the bedrooms and any part of the Establishments is forbidden;
- the Customer shall not disrupt or interfere with the operations of the Establishment including its staff shall not compromise the safety of the Establishment or the persons within;
- more broadly, any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order at the Establishment, as well as any violation of the Internal Regulations of the Establishment will cause the Director of the Establishment and/or any other service provider to ask the Customer to leave the premises without any compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made. In the case where no payment has yet been made, the Customer must pay the price of the Services consumed before leaving the premises;
- any minor must be accompanied by an adult and be in possession of a personal identity document; this adult may be any person with parental consent (the Establishment may be able to request proof of this parental consent); and
- the Customer also undertakes to ensure that the computer resources made available by the Establishment (including the Wi-Fi network) are not used in any way to reproduce, represent, make available or communicate to the public works or objects protected by copyright or related intellectual property rights, such as text, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorisation of the right holders provided for in Books I and II of the Intellectual Property Code when such authorisation is required. The Customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the internet access provider of the Establishment, including the guidelines for the security measures implemented to prevent the illicit use of resources and to refrain from any act undermining the effectiveness of such measures.
- The Customer will be liable for all damage caused by him and/or his guests within the Establishment and shall bear all costs arising from such damage and/or failure to comply with the above rules. Ennismore reserves the right to intervene if necessary and to take any appropriate action against the Customer.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY OF ENNISMORE
- Ennismore undertakes, within an obligation of means, to provide access to the Site and the Services offered in accordance with the Terms, to act with diligence and competence, and to make every effort, within a reasonable limit, to remedy any malfunction brought to its attention.
- Ennismore may, however, be forced to temporarily suspend the Site without notice, especially for technical reasons involving maintenance, without incurring liability.
- The Customer acknowledges and accepts that Ennismore’s liability does not extend to any inconvenience or damage arising from the use of the internet network, including, but not limited to:
- the poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information over the internet
- the failure of any reception equipment or lines of communication; and
- any malfunction of the internet network that prevents the Site from operating properly and/or reserving the Services.
- The Site may redirect users to web links of other websites that are published and managed by third parties for which Ennismore disclaims any liability for the content of such websites and the services offered therein. In this respect, it is specifically noted that partners are responsible for the promotion of the offers published on their own websites. The decision to consult third-party websites is therefore the full and complete responsibility of the Customer.
- The Establishments are operated by legal entities separate from Ennismore.
- Ennismore and the Establishments are bound by a contract under which Ennismore provides hotel know-how, brands and various services including distribution, sales, marketing and loyalty services.
- Ennismore serves as an intermediary between each of the Establishments and the Customer. Ennismore has a mandate regarding the negotiation, training and marketing of Ennismore Services at the Establishments. It is noted that the Establishments are operated by legal entities that are distinct from Ennismore.
- The Customer may not hold Ennismore liable for any shortcomings attributable to the Establishment. Information about the Establishment is available:
- in the booking confirmation e-mail; and
- on the Establishment’s profile on the Site.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that in the event of litigation and/or a complaint relating to a stay at an Establishment or the reservation of an Ennismore Service, the Customer undertakes to exclusively contact the operating company of the Establishment concerned and that in this respect, the Customer cannot in any way seek the liability of Ennismore or any Ennismore group company for deficiencies attributable to the Establishment. Information concerning the Establishment is available in the booking confirmation e-mail.
- FORCE MAJEURE AND RELOCATION
- Neither of the Parties can be held liable to the other party in the event of the non-fulfilment of its obligations resulting from a Force Majeure Event. It is expressly agreed that a Force Majeure Event suspends the performance of the reciprocal obligations of the Parties and that each Party bears the burden of the costs arising therefrom.
- If a Force Majeure Event lasts more than thirty (30) days after its occurrence, these Terms may be terminated by any of the Parties without any of them being able to claim damages.In the case of a Force Majeure Event, an exceptional event or impossibility to carry out the Service and, in particular, making the room of the Establishment available to the Customer, the Establishment may reserve the option of providing accommodation to the Customer, in whole or in part, at an Establishment in the equivalent category or perform a Service of the same nature, subject to the prior agreement of the Customer. The reasonable expenses relating to the transfer (additional cost of the rooms, transportation and a phone call) between the two Establishment shall be payable by the concerned Establishment in accordance with the existing standard procedure of the said Establishment.
- For the purposes of these Terms, “Force Majeure Event” means an event of an extraordinary nature, which was not caused by the Party claiming for it and which was beyond the reasonable control of the Party claiming it (“Claiming Party”).
- Force Majeure Event includes any:
- strike, labour walkout or other labour interruption/disputes;
- acts of God;
- failure of power;
- civil commotion, riots or insurrections;
- acts of terrorism;
- embargos, sanctions or similar restrictions;
- damage or destruction;
- earthquake, hurricane, flood, fire;
- material disruption in airline or other transportation systems;
- act of a Governmental Authority;
- local, regional or world threats or outbreak of infectious disease, epidemic or pandemic disease(s); and
- travel advisories or alerts issued by any Governmental Authority or any international agency or body.
- Force Majeure Event does not include any party’s failure to pay or reimburse any amounts due hereunder as and when due.
- CONTACT, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
- Customer Service is at your disposal to address any claim relating to a Service on the Site.You can reach us at help.accor.com.
Or you may write to us at: Customer Service for Reservations
2 Rue de la Mare Neuve
91021 Evry – FRANCE
- To facilitate the processing of complaints, it is advisable to send the complaints in writing to the Customer Service Department concerning the non-performance or poor performance of the Services within eight (8) days after the date of completion of the Service.
- In its relations with the customer service department, the Customer undertakes to remain courteous and not to make any derogatory comments, in particular with regard to Ennismore, the Establishments, the entities of its group or its employees or collaborators, in accordance with the rules of common sense and politeness. Ennismore reserves the right to take all appropriate measures against the Customer in the event of prejudicial or reprehensible behaviour (in particular unfortunate, malicious or insulting behaviour) with regard to Ennismore, the Establishments, entities of its group or its employees or collaborators.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Thus, the information collected as part of the Customer’s reservation is intended for Ennismore , its entities (including ACCOR S.A. and its group entities), its partners, its service providers (in particular online payment service providers) and the Establishments for the purpose of executing the reservation or taking pre-contractual measures. Once the guarantees provided for by the applicable regulations have been put in place, the Customer’s data may be transferred from Europe to countries that do not ensure, from the point of view of the United Kingdom and the European Union, an equivalent level of data protection.
- In particular, in order to secure payment transactions, Ennismore group entities process personal data to determine the level of fraud risk associated with each transaction. On this occasion, Ennismore and the Establishments may use the Ennismore group risk prevention service provider to refine their analysis. Depending on the results of the investigations carried out, Ennismore group may take security measures, in particular requesting the Customer to use a different reservation channel or an alternative payment method. These measures will have the effect of suspending the execution of the reservation or, if the result of the analysis does not guarantee the safety of the order, of cancelling it. Fraudulent use of a means of payment leading to payment default may result in the Customer being entered in the Ennismore group incident file, which may lead Ennismore group to block future payments or carry out additional checks.
- The input of the required bank information and the acceptance of these Terms and the Special Terms and Conditions by electronic means constitute an electronic contract between the Parties which is proof between the Parties of the reservation of the Service and the payment of the sums due upon the execution of said reservation.
- The Terms and the applicable Special Conditions constitute the entirety of the obligations of the Parties. No other condition communicated by the Customer may be incorporated herein.
- In the event of a contradiction between the Special Conditions and the Terms, the Special Conditions will be the only ones applicable for the obligation concerned. In case of contradiction between, on the one hand, the general terms and conditions, of whatever nature, of a Partner and these Terms, on the other, the stipulations of these Terms will be the only ones applicable to the obligation at issue.
- If one or more stipulations of these Terms are deemed to be invalid or declared as such under a law, regulation or following a decision adjudicated by a competent jurisdiction that has become final, any other stipulations shall remain in force to their full extent.
- The authentic language is English. If the Terms are translated into a foreign language, the English language will prevail over any other translation in the event of any dispute, litigation, difficulty of interpretation or in the fulfilment of these conditions and, in a more general manner, regarding the relations between the Parties.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Ennismore may assign these Terms and all of the rights and obligations attached thereto to any third party without the prior written consent of the Customer. The Customer agrees that such assignment releases Ennismore for future deeds. The Customer may not assign the Terms, nor the rights and obligations attached thereto to third parties without the prior written consent of Ennismore.
- APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.The choice of governing law shall not restrict you of any protections you are granted by law in the country you are from.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- After having appealed to Customer Service or the Establishment to try to resolve the dispute amicably, and in the event of a negative answer or the absence of an answer within sixty (60) days from the referral, the Customer can contact the Mediator for Tourism and Travel – BP 80303 – 75823 Paris Cedex 17 for the Ennismore group subsidiary and managed establishments and for the Ennismore franchised establishments that have decided to resort to the Mediator for Tourism and Travel.
- The Mediator’s referral procedure and contact information are available by clicking the following link: https://all.accor.com/gb/support/reservations/you-stayed/faq/i-want-to-contact-a-mediator-after-a-dispute-during-my-stay-unsolved-amicably.shtmlon the Reservation tab in the Help and Support section, or at the website mtv.travel.
- The referral to the Mediator can be done within twelve (12) months after the first complaint.
- The Mediator’s referral form is accessible at the following link: https://cloud7.eudonet.com/Specif/EUDO_03874/FormulaireDossierLitiges/home.aspx.
- In the event of dispute at an Establishment located in Portugal that could not have been settled by the Establishment concerned or by Customer Service, the Customer is invited to make a claim on the complaint platform provided for this purpose, available on the presentation page of the Establishment concerned. The platform is accessible at the following link: livroreclamacoes.pt.
- Ennismore also informs the Customer of the existence of a European Online Dispute Resolution (“ODR“) Platform to which the Customer may resort. The Customer may access it at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Last Updated: 1 May 2023
1. ENNISMORE’s COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING PRIVACY
We consider you an important customer. Our first priority is to offer you exceptional stays and experiences throughout the world.
Your complete satisfaction and confidence in Ennismore is absolutely essential to us.
This Policy formalizes our commitments to you and describes how Ennismore uses your personal data.
2. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
• In this Policy, “Ennismore” means:
o Ennismore Holdings Limited, a private limited company, registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom under company number 13348771, whose registered office is located at 20 Old Bailey, C/O Withers Llp, London, EC4M 7AN, England;
o subsidiary companies of Ennismore involved in the businesses of Ennismore; and
o establishments operated under one of the Ennismore brands throughout the world (“Establishments”). These brands can be viewed on ennismore.com.
• Ennismore may process your data because it manages a booking engine, which allows Ennismore to collect the data necessary to organise your stay in Establishments and to communicate this data to the concerned Establishments.
• Ennismore also manages a global database of clients who visit Establishments.
• Each Establishment will process your data to manage its contractual relationship with you (invoicing, payment, booking management etc.), to perform marketing activities and to comply with its legal obligations.Good to know!
You probably don’t know this, but the Establishment you are booked to stay in, or are visiting, is probably not owned by Ennismore. Most Ennismore branded Establishments are operated under a franchise or management agreement between the Establishment’s owner and Ennismore.
This is why, when visiting one of these Establishments, your personal data will be dealt with by Ennismore and the Establishment, both acting as Data Controllers and for their own separate purposes.
Ennismore has communicated the principles set out in this Policy to all of the Ennismore branded Establishments and their respective owners as will be identified as part of the payment arrangements with the Establishment. We will do our upmost to ensure that all Establishments comply with the applicable data protection laws and this Policy in relation to the processing of your personal data.
3. ENNISMORE’S TEN PRINCIPLES FOR PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with applicable regulations, in particular the United Kingdom and European General Data Protection Regulations, we have instituted the following ten principles throughout Ennismore:1. Lawfulness: We use personal data only if:
o we obtain the consent of the person; OR
o it is necessary to do so for the performance of a contract to which the person is a party; OR
o it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; OR
o it is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the person; OR
o we have a legitimate interest in using personal data and our usage does not adversely affect the persons’ rights.
2. Fairness: We can explain why we need the personal data we collect.
3. Purpose limitation and data minimisation: We only use personal data that we really need in relation to the purposes for which data was collected. If the result can be achieved with less personal data, then we make sure we use the minimum data required.
4. Transparency: We inform people about the way we use their personal data.
5. Rights: We facilitate the exercise of people’s rights: access to their personal data, rectification, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and erasure of their personal data and the right to object to the use of their personal data.
6. Storage limitation: We retain personal data for a limited period.
7. Security: We ensure the security of personal data, i.e. its availability, integrity and confidentiality.
8. Third Party: If a third party uses personal data, we make sure it has the capacity to protect that personal data.
9. Transfers: If personal data is transferred outside Europe, we ensure this transfer is covered by specific legal tools.
10. Breach: If personal data is compromised (lost, stolen, damaged, unavailable…), we notify such breaches to the respective country’s responsible authority in case of risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons and to the person concerned, if the breach is likely to cause a high-risk in respect of the rights and freedoms of this person.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
Depending on how we interact with you, we may collect information about you and/or the persons accompanying you, including the following:
• Contact details (for example, last name, first name, telephone number, email).
• Personal information (for example, date of birth, nationality).
• Information relating to your children (for example, first name, date of birth, age).
• Your credit card number (for transaction and reservation purposes).
• Information contained on a form of identification (such as ID card, passport or driver licence).
• Your arrival and departure dates.
• Your preferences and interests (for example, smoking or non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of newspapers/magazines, sports, cultural interests, food and beverages preferences, etc.).
• Your questions/comments, during or following a stay in one of our Ennismore branded Establishments.
• Technical and location data you generate as a result of using our websites and applications.
• The information collected in relation to persons under 16 years of age is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be supplied to us by an adult. We would be grateful if you could ensure that your children do not send us any personal data without your consent (particularly via the Internet). If such data is sent, you can contact Ennismore to arrange for this information to be deleted.
• In order to meet your requirements or provide you with a specific service (such as dietary requirements), we may have to collect sensitive information, such as information concerning race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, or details of health or sexual orientation. In this case, we will only process this data if you provide your explicit prior consent or where it is necessary to protect your wellbeing.
5. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
In general, we collect personal data directly from you and provision is voluntary, unless we inform you that provision is mandatory, e.g. because it is required to book your hotel room. In these instances, if you do not provide the information we may not able to comply with your request, e.g. the booking request.
Personal data may be collected on a variety of occasions, including:
• Hotel activities:
o Booking a room.
o Checking-in and paying.
o Hotel stays and services provided during a stay.
o Requests, complaints and/or disputes.
• Attending events or partaking in other services at an Establishment (eg spa or fitness services).
• Eating/drinking at an Establishment (including) bar or restaurant.
• Participation in marketing programs or events:
o Signing up for loyalty programs.
o Participation in customer surveys (for example, the Guest Satisfaction Survey).
o Online games or competitions.
o Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions via email.
• Transmission of information from third parties – tour operators, travel agencies (online or not), GDS reservation systems and others (for example transmission of information from third parties required for processing your booking request, e.g. tour operators).
• Internet activities:
o Connection to Ennismore websites (IP address, cookies in accordance with the Ennismore Cookies Policy https://ennismore.com/cookie-policy/.
o Online forms (online reservation, questionnaires, Ennismore pages on social networks, social networks login devices such as Facebook login, conversations with chatbot, etc.).
6. WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED FOR AND HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN IT?
The table at Annexure A sets out why we process your data, the lawful basis for the processing and the associated retention period.
7. ACCESS AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Ennismore operates in many countries and we endeavour to provide you with the same services throughout the world. Thus, we may share your personal data with internal and external recipients as is further specified in this clause.
• In particular, the data related to your stays, preferences, satisfaction and, if the case may be, your loyalty program membership are shared between the Establishments.
• Your data is used to improve the quality of service and your experience in each of these Establishments. In this context, your data is processed jointly by Ennismore and these Establishments. In order to pursue this legitimate interest, whilst safeguarding your rights and liberties, a specific joint controllership agreement describes the obligations and responsibilities of Ennismore and these Establishments.
• You may, at any time, object to the sharing of this data between the Establishments and Ennismore by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request a summary of the key points of the joint controllership agreement.
• We share your data with a number of authorised people and departments in Ennismore in order to offer you the best experience in our Establishments. The following teams may have access to your data:
o Establishment staff;
o reservation staff using Ennismore reservation tools;
o IT departments;.
o marketing services;
o medical services if applicable;
o legal services if applicable; and
o generally, any appropriate person within Ennismore entities for certain specific categories of personal data.
• We may also share your data with Accor S.A. (and its subsidiaries) to meet our obligations to customers, to manage reservations and hotel stays, for the management of Accor S.A.’s loyalty program and/or analytics purposes. In this Ennismore and Accor S.A. will both act as data controllers for their own, separate purposes.
• We may share your data with service providers and partners. Your personal data may be sent to a third party for the purposes of supplying you with services and improving your stay, for example:
o external service providers: IT sub-contractors, international call centres, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, dispatchers, printers;
o commercial partners: Ennismore may, unless you specify otherwise to the Ennismore, enhance your profile by sharing certain personal information with its preferred commercial partners. In this case, a trusted third party may cross-check, analyse and combine your data. This data processing will allow Ennismore and its privileged contractual partners to determine your interests and customer profile to allow us, subject to applicable laws, to send you personalized offers; and
o social networking sites: Sometimes you may be identified on the Ennismore website without the need to fill out a registration form, as Ennismore may have put in place a social network login system. In the event that this system is operational, if you log in using the social network login system, you explicitly authorize Ennismore to access and store the public data on your social network account (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Instagram…), as well as other data stated during use of such social network login system. Ennismore may also communicate your email address to social networks in order to identify whether you are already a user of the concerned social network and in order to post personalized, relevant adverts on your social network account if appropriate.
• In the EEA appropriate measures include the use of the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses acc. to Art. 46(2)(c) GDPR, unless the country is subject to an EU Commission adequacy decision.
• We may share your data with local authorities. We may be obliged to send your information to local authorities if this is required by law or as part of an inquiry. We will ensure that any such transfer is carried out in accordance with local regulations.
8. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA DURING INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
• For the purposes set out in clause 6 of this Policy, we may transfer your personal data to internal or external recipients who may be in countries or regions offering different levels of personal data protection.
• Consequently, in addition to implementation of this Policy, Ennismore employs appropriate measures to ensure secure transfer of your personal data to an Ennismore entity or to an external recipient located in a country or region offering a different level of privacy from that in the country or region where the personal data was collected.
• Your data may be sent, in particular as part of the reservation process, to Ennismore Establishments located outside of the United Kingdom or European Union, in particular in the following countries/regions: Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China (including Taiwan Region, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macau Special Administrative Region), Colombia, South Korea, Cuba, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Ecuador, United States of America, Fiji, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Oman, Uzbekistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominican Republic, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vietnam and Yemen.
When we do this, we ensure it receives additional protection as required by law.
• If you need more information on the appropriate measures applied in the individual case or want to obtain a copy/link to the mechanism used you can contact us at email@example.com.
9. DATA SECURITY
• Ennismore takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against illicit or accidental destruction, alteration or loss misuse and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
• To this end, we have taken technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a user ID/password system, means of physical protection etc.) to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
• In relation to the submission of credit card data when making a reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to guarantee a secure transaction. Organizational measures ensure the security of the processing.
• To find out more about how Ennismore uses these trackers and how to configure them, please see our cookies policy https://mamashelter.com/legal-notices/?tab=1.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
• You have the right to obtain information about and access your personal data collected by Ennismore, subject to applicable legal provisions.
• You have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased or have the processing of it restricted.
• You have the right to data portability and to issue instructions on how your data is to be treated after your death.
• You can also object to the processing of your personal data, in particular to the sharing of the data related to your stays, preferences and satisfaction between the Establishments.
• In the event that you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please contact Ennismore by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will receive a response as swiftly as possible.
• For the purposes of confidentiality and personal data protection, we will need to check your identity in order to respond to your request. In case of reasonable doubts concerning your identity you may be asked to include a copy of an official piece of identification, such as an ID card or passport, along with your request. A black and white copy of the relevant page of your identity document is sufficient.
• You may also exercise your rights in respect of your personal data that is stored and processed by an Establishment as a data controller. To do this, you must contact the Establishment directly.
• If you need any assistance, please contact Ennismore by writing to email@example.com.
• You can contact the Ennismore data protection officer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand and have a complaint about how we collect, hold, use or disclose your personal data, you can also contact email@example.com.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
• We may modify this Policy from time to time.
• Consequently, we recommend that you consult it regularly, particularly when making a reservation at one of our Establishments.
13. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning Ennismore’s personal data protection policy, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. NOTICES RELATED TO LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
• Ennismore complies with both the UK and European General Data Protection Regulations when providing our services in the UK and EU markets.
• There are other laws and regulations which, depending on your specific situation, may also govern the use of your personal data. You will find below additional information that may apply to you.
14.1 U.S. STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS
• Depending on the U.S. state in which you reside, you may have certain privacy rights regarding your personal data.
• If you are a California resident, please see our “Privacy Notice for California Residents” Section below.
• For other U.S. state residents, your privacy rights may include (if applicable):
o the right to confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data and to access such personal data;
o the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that we collected from and/or about you in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the information to another controller without hindrance, where the processing is carried out by automated means;
o the right to delete personal data that we collected from and/or about you, subject to certain exceptions;
o the right to correct inaccurate personal data that we maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions;
o the right, if applicable, to opt out of the processing of your personal data for purposes of (1) targeted advertising; (2) the “sale” of your personal data (as that term is defined by applicable law); and (3) profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you;
o if we are required by applicable law to obtain your consent to process sensitive personal data, the right to withdraw your consent; and
o the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of your privacy rights.
• We may share any of the categories of personal data listed in section 4 with third parties.
• To exercise your rights, please submit a request to email@example.com. If legally required, we will comply with your request upon verification of your identity and, to the extent applicable, the identity of the individual on whose behalf you are making such request. To do so, we will ask you to verify data points based on information we have in our records. To opt out of targeted advertising, you may alter your cookie preferences here.
• If you are submitting a request on behalf of another individual, please use the same contact methods described above.
• If we refuse to take action regarding your request, you may appeal our decision by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14.2. PRIVATE NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- The CCPA defines “Personal Information” as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. In the context of this “Privacy Notice for California Residents” section, the term “Personal Information” will refer to this information.
- We collect personal data from California residents, internet service providers, booking agents, employers, and data analytics providers.
- auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards;
- helping to ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of the consumer’s Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes;
- debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing reservations, verifying customer information, processing payments, or providing analytic services;
- undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance same; and
- commercial purposes, such as by inducing another person to buy, join, subscribe to, provide, or exchange property or information, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
- We may disclose your Personal Information with internal and external recipients subject to the conditions set forth in section 7 and for the business and commercial purposes discussed above. The categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information may be disclosed or “sold” (see section “DO NOT SELL OR SHARE” below) on a need-to-know basis are:
- appropriate persons within hotels and Ennismore Group entities;
- commercial partners; and
- local authorities (if and as legally required).
- We do not collect or process sensitive Personal Information (as defined under California law) for the purpose of inferring characteristics about individuals and, consequently, do not use it for purposes other than allowed by the CCPA and its regulations.
- We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, such as to provide you with the service requested, and for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, contractual, or reporting requirements that apply to us. Please see Annexure A for further information.
- Your California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- the right to know what Personal Information we have collected about you, including the categories of Personal Information, the categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling or sharing Personal Information (if applicable), the categories of third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information (if applicable), and the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- the right to delete Personal Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- the right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you;
- if we sell or share Personal Information, the right to opt out of the sale or sharing;
- if we use or disclose sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than those allowed by the CCPA and its regulations, the right to limit our use or disclosure; and
- the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of privacy rights the CCPA confers.
- How to Submit a Request to Know, Delete, and/or Correct
- You may submit a request to know, delete, and/or correct by writing to email@example.com.
- When you submit your request, we will need to verify your identity pursuant to regulations adopted by the Attorney General. As part of our verification method, we will seek to verify the information in your request with the Personal Information we maintain about you. We will verify your identity either to a “reasonable degree of certainty” or a “reasonably high degree of certainty” depending on the sensitivity of the Personal Information and the risk of harm to you by unauthorized disclosure, deletion, or correction, as applicable. In addition, you may be required to submit a signed declaration under penalty of perjury stating that you are the individual whose Personal Information is being requested.
- We will respond to your request within 45 days, unless additional time is needed, in which case we will let you know.
- Authorised Agents
The CCPA allows California residents to designate an authorised agent to exercise their rights. If you submit a request via an authorised agent acting on your behalf, we will require this authorised agent to provide proof that you gave the agent permission to submit the request. Authorised agents may submit requests using the same methods provided above.
- “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information”: Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Share of Personal Information
- Under the CCPA, the disclosure of Personal Information to a third party for monetary or other consideration of value can be considered as a “sale”, the term “sale” being broadly defined.
- The CCPA defines a “sale” as selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a California resident’s Personal Information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- The CCPA gives California residents the right to opt out of the “sale” of their Personal Information.
- In addition, the CCPA gives California residents the right to opt out of the “sharing” of third Personal Information, which is the transfer of Personal Information to a third party for cross-contextual behavioural advertising.
- We offer Californian residents the opportunity to exercise these rights, should one of our business practices be considered a “sale” or “share” within the meaning of the CCPA.
- You may submit a request to opt-out of the sale or share of your Personal Information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using a browser setting or plugin that sends an opt-out preference signal to each website you visit, we will also treat that as a valid request to opt out (see section “Opt-Out Preference Signals” below for more information). To opt-out of our use of third-party advertising cookies, see our cookies policy https://mamashelter.com/legal-notices/?tab=1.
- On the Ennismore Group websites, Ennismore Group and its partners store or retrieve information on your device in order to: operate the websites and provide you with the services you request (these cannot be rejected), enhance and customize website functionalities, measure website audience and performance, profile your interests to provide you with relevant advertising and allow you to interact with social networks.
- You can modify your choices at any time by clicking on the “Cookies” link at the bottom of the respective website.
- Financial Incentives
- We may offer you certain financial incentives that can result in a different price, rate, level, or quality of services.
- Any financial incentive we offer will be reasonably related to the value of your Personal Information and your participation will be subject to any applicable terms.
- For example, we may offer a loyalty or membership program. Categories of Personal Information that we may collect when you enter into any loyalty or membership program would include your name and email address. We would take into consideration, without limitation, the anticipated revenue generated from such information, the anticipated expenses which we might incur in the collection, storage, and use of such information, and the anticipated expenses which we might incur related to the offer, provision, and imposition of any financial incentive or price difference.
- Based on this analysis, the value of your Personal Information that allows us to make these offers and financial incentives is the value of the offer itself.
- Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
- Opt-Out Preference Signals
- To download and use a browser supporting the GPC browser signal, click here: https://globalprivacycontrol.org/orgs. If you choose to use the GPC signal, you will need to turn it on for each supported browser or browser extension you use.
- Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked.
- Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our websites do not currently interpret, respond to or alter their practices when they receive “Do Not Track” signals.
- Shine the Light Law
- If you are a California resident, California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes (as those terms are defined in that statute).
- This information is as follows: in accordance with European regulations, we will only disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes with your express prior consent and a prior information on the third parties your information will be disclosed to.
14.3 PRIVACY NOTICE FOR RESIDENTS OF CHINA
- This Privacy Notice for China is part of this Policy and should be read in conjunction with it.
- This notice is made pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Law of the People’s Republic of China (“PIPL“) and applies to our personal information processing activities:
- in the People’s Republic of China (which, for the purposes of this notice only, excludes the Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan China) (“China“); and
- outside China for the purposes of providing products and services to people in China.
14.3.2 Collection, Use and Retention of Personal Information
- The PIPL defines “Personal Information” as any kind of information related to an identified or identifiable natural person as electronically or otherwise recorded, excluding information that has been anonymized. Processing activities include the collection, storage, use, processing, transmission, provision, disclosure, and deletion of personal information.
- To know more about how we collect, use and retain your personal information, please read the following sections of this Policy:– WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?– WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?– WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED FOR AND HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN IT?
- The PIPL gives “Sensitive Personal Information” extra protection and defines it as information that, once leaked or illegally used, will easily lead to the infringement of human dignity or harm to the personal or property safety of a natural person. Ennismore will only process Sensitive Personal Information if there is a specified purpose, necessity and strict measures for its protection. Sensitive Personal Information we collect may include information such as transaction information, ID card or passport related information, location information and stay records.
- The Personal Information of minors under 14 is also Sensitive Personal Information in China, which we normally only collect from parents or guardians and is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth. We would be grateful if you could ensure that your children do not send us any personal information without your consent (particularly via the Internet). If such information is sent, you can contact Ennismore to arrange for this information to be deleted.
14.3.3 Justification of Processing for China
- We only process Personal Information if there is a “lawful basis”, including:
- your consent;
- the processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a contracting party;
- the processing is necessary for performing a statutory responsibility or statutory obligation;
- the processing is necessary for responding to a public health emergency, or protecting the life, health or property of a natural person in an emergency;
- the personal information is processed within a reasonable manner to carry out any news reporting, supervision by public opinions or any other activity for public interest purposes;
- the personal information has already been disclosed by the individual or otherwise legally disclosed and is processed within a reasonable scope and in accordance with the PIPL; or
- any other circumstance as provided by law or administrative regulations of China.
- All our processing in China is conducted under one of the above lawful bases as described in clause 6 of this Policy except for the following activities which are conducted under the lawful bases described in the table below:
Purpose/Activity Lawful basis for processing Use a trusted third party to cross-check, analyze and combine your collected data at the time of booking or at the time of your stay, in order to determine your interests and develop your customer profile and to allow us to send you personalized offers. Consent Securing and enhancing your use of Ennismore websites, applications and services by:· Improving navigation;· Maintenance and support; and· Implementing security and fraud prevention. The conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a contracting party. Internal management of lists of customers having behaved inappropriately during their stay at the Establishment (aggressive and anti-social behaviour, non-compliance with safety regulations, theft, damage and vandalism or payment incidents). The conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a contracting party. · Securing payments by determining the associated level of fraud risk. As part of this analysis, Ennismore and Establishments may use the Ennismore risk prevention service provider to refine their analysis.· Depending on the results of the investigations carried out, Ennismore may take security measures, in particular Ennismore may request the use of a different booking channel or for the use of an alternative payment method. These measures will have the effect of suspending the execution of the booking or, if the result of the analysis does not guarantee the safety of the order, of cancelling it.· Fraudulent use of a means of payment leading to payment default may result in the entry of data in the Ennismore incident file, which may lead Ennismore to block future payments or carry out additional checks. The conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a contracting party. Securing properties and persons and preventing non-payments.
For these reasons, some Establishments have a feature that allow them to include in the category of “ineffective” customers, any customer whose behaviour has been inappropriate in the following ways: aggression and rudeness, non-compliance with the Establishment contract, failure to observe safety rules, theft, damage and vandalism, or payment issues. The status of “ineffective” may cause the Establishment where this listing originated to refuse a customer’s reservation when he/she returns to the same Establishment.
The conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a contracting party. Using services to search for persons staying in Ennismore Establishments in the event of serious events affecting the Establishment in question (natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.). Responding to a public health emergency, or for protecting the life, health or property safety of a natural person in the case of an emergency.
14.3.4 Conditions of Third-Party Access to Your Personal Information
- Entrusted Personal Information Processing
In order to provide certain services to you, we may need to entrust a service provider to process some of your personal information. We will enter into strict confidentiality agreements and personal information protection clauses with such entrusted parties, requiring them to process and protect your personal information in accordance with our requirements, this Privacy Notice and any other relevant confidentiality and security requirements.
- Providing Personal Information to Third-Party Service Providers
In order to give you a better service experience, we provide you with access to a variety of products or services provided by third party service providers. When you use these services, we may, with your explicit authorization or consent, provide or share your personal information for the purposes described of this Policy among members of Ennismore or third party service providers, including:
- any entity in Ennismore ;
- franchised and managed Establishments;
- master franchisees;
- spa, restaurant, health club, concierge and other outlets at properties to provide you with services;
- loyalty programs partners;
- travel agencies and distributions systems operators;
- payment services providers;
- travel insurance partners; and
- advertising network and analytics providers for Ennismore websites and mobile applications.
- Third-Party SDKs We Use
- Our website may have integrated third-party software development kits (SDKs) to ensure their stable operation and to provide relevant services to you.
- If you want to know more information about the third-party SDKs we use, please see the following SDK list:
14.3.5 Protection of Your Personal Data During International Transfers
- We use central systems hosted in France and the United Kingdom to process your booking, stays and membership information.
- Your data may be sent, in particular as part of the reservation process, to any Ennismore Establishments located in the following countries or regions: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, South Africa, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Benin, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Ecuador, United States of America, Fiji, Ghana, Guatemala, Equatorial Guinea, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Macao SAR, Madagascar, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Myanmar, Nigeria, New Zealand, Oman, Uzbekistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominican Republic, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Switzerland, Chad, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen, Taiwan China.
- We will work with these personal information recipients located outside China through agreements and other means that require them to take necessary personal information security measures and clarify their personal information protection responsibilities to ensure that your personal information receives adequate and uniform protection in China and countries or regions outside China.
14.3.6 Data Security
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal information against unlawful or accidental destruction, alteration, loss, misuse, access, modification or disclosure. For more information, please read clause 9 of this Policy.
14.3.7 Your Rights
- In addition to your rights under clause 11 of this Policy, unless otherwise provided by law or administrative regulations of China, you also have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about and the right to decide on the processing of your personal information, as well as the right to restrict or deny us from processing of your personal information;
- the right to access or make copies of your personal information from us;
- the right to have your personal information transferred to another entity that you designate, provided that the conditions prescribed by the national cybersecurity authority are met;
- the right to ask us to correct or complete your personal information;
- the right to withdraw your consent if our processing activities are based on your consent;
- the right to ask us to explain the rules of processing your personal information; and
- the right to ask us to explain decisions we make through automated decision-making, if the decision has a material impact on your rights and interests, as well as the right to refuse the making of decisions by us solely by means of automated decision-making.
- As introduced in clause 11 of this Policy you may contact email@example.com or the Establishment directly in the event that you wish to exercise any of your rights.
- In addition, if you use our App you can also correct, complete or delete some of your personal information by clicking on the “Account” button, then clicking on “Advanced settings” and then on “Request the deletion of your account”.
- We will deal with your requests to exercise your rights under applicable Chinese laws or administrative regulations promptly and within 15 working days.
14.3.9 Questions and Contacts
- In the event that you have any questions about your personal information or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact Ennismore directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, if you wish to contact our team in China, please contact:Email: DataPrivacy.Team@accor.comAddress: AAPC (Shanghai) Co., Ltd,12F, Tower C, The PLACE, No.150 Zun Yi Road, Shanghai 200051, P R. China
ANNEXURE AWHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED FOR AND HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN IT?
The table set out in why we process your data, the lawful basis for the processing and the associated retention period.
Purpose/Activity Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest Retention period Meeting our obligations to our customers. · Performance of a contract with you.
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation.· Necessary for our legitimate interest in running our business and providing you with requested products and services.
10 years from the booking in accordance with legal obligations. Managing the reservation of rooms and accommodation requests, in particular the creation and storage of legal documents in compliance with accounting standards. Managing your stay at the Establishment:· Managing access to rooms.· Monitoring your use of services (telephone, bar, pay TV etc.). · Performance of a contract with you.· Necessary for our legitimate interest in running our business and providing you with requested products and services. For the duration of your stay. Managing our relationship with customers before, during and after your stay:· Managing the loyalty program.· Inputting details into the customer database.· Segmentation analysis based on reservation history and customer travel preferences with a view to sending targeted communications, subject to the requirements of applicable law.· Predicting and anticipating future customer behaviours.· Developing statistics, commercial scores and carrying out reporting of the same.· Providing context data for our marketing tools. This happens when a customer visits an Ennismore website or makes a reservation.· Understanding and managing the preferences of new or repeat customers.· Sending customers newsletters, promotions, tourist, hotel or service offers, offers from Ennismore or its commercial partners, or contacting you by telephone subject to the requirements of applicable law. · Performance of our contract with you and for the management of your membership in the loyalty program.· Necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting our services, performing direct marketing activities (taking into account your commercial relationship with one of t Ennismore’s entities) and improving our services. · 3 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way, if you are not a member of the loyalty program.· 6 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way, if you are a member of the loyalty program. Improving our service by:· Personalising your check-in, improving the quality of service and customer experience.· Processing your personal data through our customer marketing program in order to carry out marketing operations, promote brands and gain a better understanding of your requirements and wishes.· Adapting our products and services to better meet your requirements· Customising the commercial offers and promotional messages we send you.· Informing you of special offers and any new services created by Ennismore or one of its subsidiaries or commercial partners. Performance of contract with you in relation to the management of your membership in the loyalty program.
Necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting our services, performing direct marketing activities (taking into account your commercial relationship with Ennismore ) and improving our services.
· 3 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way, if you are not a member of the loyalty program.· 6 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way, if you are a member of the loyalty program. Use a trusted third party to cross-check, analyse and combine your collected data at the time of booking or at the time of your stay, in order to determine your interests and develop your customer profile and to allow us to send you personalized offers. Necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting our services, performing direct marketing activities (taking into account your commercial relationship with one of Ennismore’s entities)) and improving our services. · 3 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way, if you are not a member of the loyalty program.· 6 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way, if you are a member of the loyalty program. Improving Ennismore services, in particular:· Carrying out surveys and analyses of questionnaires and customer comments.· Managing claims/complaints.· Offering you the benefits of our loyalty program. · Performance of contract with you (for the management of your membership in the loyalty program).· Necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting our services, performing direct marketing activities (taking into account your commercial relationship with one of Ennismore’s entities)) and improving our services. · 3 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way, if you are not a member of the loyalty program.· 6 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way, if you are a member of the loyalty program.· 6 years from the date of closure of your file in case of a claim or a complaint. Securing and enhancing your use of Ennismore websites, applications and services by:· Improving navigation.· Maintenance and support.· Implementing security and fraud prevention. Necessary for our legitimate interests in running our business, provision of administration and IT services and network security to prevent fraud 13 months from the collection of the information. Internal management of lists of customers having behaved inappropriately during their stay at the Establishment (aggressive and anti-social behaviour, non-compliance with safety regulations, theft, damage and vandalism or payment incidents). Necessary for our legitimate interests in running our business and to prevent fraud and the abuse of our property and staff. Up to 122 days from the recording of an event. Securing payments by determining the associated level of fraud risk. As part of this analysis, Ennismore and Establishments may use the Ennismore risk prevention service provider to refine their analysis.
Depending on the results of the investigations carried out, Ennismore may take security measures, in particular Ennismore may request the use of a different booking channel or for the use of an alternative payment method.
These measures will have the effect of suspending the execution of the booking or, if the result of the analysis does not guarantee the safety of the order, of cancelling it.
Fraudulent use of a means of payment leading to payment default may result in the entry of data in the Ennismore incident file, which may lead Ennismore to block future payments or carry out additional checks.
Necessary for our legitimate interests in running our business and to prevent fraud. · 90 days to our database to allow for analysis and controls and then 2 years in a separated database used for improving the system.· In case of recording in the incident file, 2 years from recording or until regularization of the situation if earlier. Securing properties and persons and preventing non-payments.
For these reasons, some Establishments have a feature that allow them to include in the category of “ineffective” customers, any customer whose behaviour has been inappropriate in the following ways: aggression and rudeness, non-compliance with the Establishment contract, failure to observe safety rules, theft, damage and vandalism, or payment issues.
The status of “ineffective” may cause the Establishment where this listing originated to refuse a customer’s reservation when he/she returns to the same Establishment.
Necessary for our legitimate interests in running our business, securing properties and persons and preventing non-payments. 122 days from registration. Using services to search for persons staying in Ennismore Establishments in the event of serious events affecting the Establishment in question (natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.). Protection of the vital interests of the guests. For the duration of the event. Conforming to any applicable legislation (for example, storing of accounting documents), including:· Managing requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys.· Managing data subject’s requests regarding their personal data. Necessary to comply with a legal obligation. As stipulated in the respective country’s legislation.
SALES CONDITIONS OF RATE
Updated as at 19 October 2023
Full amount of stay is payable in advance by credit card at booking time.
The amount due is not refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified.
Check in Policy
The room is available from 15:00.
Check out Policy
The room must be vacated by 12:00 at the latest.
Free accommodation and breakfast for up to 1 child(ren) under 12 years sharing the parents room (by using existing bedding, or if the room is large enough, a crib or a rollaway bed) having breakfast as a family.
Special term for children
Minors under 18 must be accompanied by at least one of the parents and present official ID. Responsible person named by parents must present parents’ written authorization (with certified signature).
Members rate conditions
Be or become a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless. Members must present their card upon check in at the hotel or their member number if they have not yet received their card. Maximum 2 rooms at the Members Rate can be book per member per staying date.
Details per night (CURRENCY)
Total price by night (CURRENCY) Total room [INSERT AMOUNT]* [INSERT DATES] [INSERT AMOUNT]
*Include a 5% discount by joining the ALL loyalty program for free (cumulative offer)
Breakfast / adult price by night (EUR) Breakfast/adult [INSERT AMOUNT]** [INSERT DATES] [INSERT AMOUNT]
**Breakfast not included. Price of the breakfast at the hotel per adult.
Taxes and fees included in the rate
- Service charge on accommodation : X% ( per night / per product )
- VAT National taxes on accommodation : X% ( per night / per product )
- The prices indicated are per accommodation (room, bed, etc.) or other services, for the number of people and the date(s) selected previously, unless otherwise specified. If they are not included in the rate or specifically selected when the reservation is made, supplementary services (breakfast, half board, full board etc.) are available as option which can be paid at the hotel directly.
- Taxes are included in the price or indicated in the tax details. Some taxes may be payable on arrival at the hotel (for example, tourist tax), depending on current local regulations.
- All bookings, wherever they are made, are payable in the hotel’s currency. Only the amount confirmed during the booking in the currency of the hotel is guaranteed. Conversion to the customer’s currency is given for reference only and is not part of the contract. Costs linked to conversions between the hotel’s currency and that of the customer (exchange rates, bank fees) shall be paid by the customer.
- The amount is converted according to the exchange rate of the day provided by our partner DEVISEA, with the Euro as reference currency.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure all details, descriptions and prices are correct at the time the information was entered onto the system. Sometimes, by mistake, inaccurate information is published on the site (for instance the price or description of your booking is incorrect). In this instance we may, at any time, have to cancel your booking at any time, even if you have received a confirmation email (or similar) , and you will receive a full refund of any sums already paid.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
1 March 2023
Found a lower price elsewhere? No problem!
“BEST PRICE GUARANTEE” GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DEFINITION AND SCOPE OF “BEST PRICE GUARANTEE”
1.1 Conditions for applying “Best Price Guarantee”
- “Best Price Guarantee” applies if the following cumulative conditions are met:
- you have reserved a room (room only or with breakfast included) in one of the hotels eligible for “Best Price Guarantee” (see the list of eligible hotels in clause 2 below), directly through an Ennismore channel (websites, mobile websites or Ennismore application, brand websites, reservation centres or directly with a hotel);
- a confirmation number has been issued to confirm this booking; and
- within 24 hours following confirmation of your booking sent by email or the confirmation of your booking by telephone, and no later than 48 hours before the planned date of arrival at the hotel:
- you find, for the same hotel, for the same date(s), the same length of stay, at the same rate conditions (i.e. refundable or non-refundable, prepayment and deposit requirements, room only or with breakfast included, booking cancellation and change condition), the same type of room (identical category, size, beds, view or location) and the same number of people in the room;
- a room offered at a lower public price and available for booking, this price being calculated in an identical manner, on the same basis as the total cost of the stay with the same inclusions (taxes, VAT, services); and
- on the website, mobile website or third-party application (“Third-party booking channel”),
(hereinafter referred to as the “Eligible Booking”).
- In the event of an Eligible Booking, confirmed by Ennismore under the terms and conditions stipulated herein, Ennismore shall apply the Third-Party Booking Channel price and will offer you an additional reduction on the Third-Party Booking Channel price on the total cost of the booked accommodation of 25%.
- For example:
- if the reserved rate under an Eligible Booking on the Ennismore channel is 200 euros,
- and the rate given on the Third-Party Booking Channel is 180 euros,
- then the final rate applied by Ennismore pursuant to the “Best Price Guarantee” will be 135 euros (180 – 25%).
1.2 Cases for excluding “Best Price Guarantee”
“Best Price Guarantee” shall not apply in the following cases:
- business rates;
- conference and seminar rates;
- special promotional offers giving rise to an additional discount after booking confirmation (such as promotional codes provided after signing up to a newsletter);
- member rates or subscription programmes offered on the Third-Party Booking Channel concerned;
- rates granted for partners of the Ennismore group and their employees;
- rates granted for employees of the Ennismore group;
- rates offered by sources selling unsold travel inventory on an opaque pricing basis (i.e. Hotwire and Priceline) which specify the name of the hotel or its location only after confirmation of the booking;
- rates displayed on websites/portals/web pages which do not have an on-line booking system such as information sites or sites which confirm reservations only after contacting the hotel (“booking request”);
- rates which are part of a package which includes both a room and an airline ticket; a cruise; car rental or any other activity or any other service inside or outside the hotel;
- websites requiring membership; and
- on-line memberships or programs with password or login to consult a hotel’s rates and room availability.
- HOTELS AND REGIONS NOT COVERED BY “BEST PRICE GUARANTEE”
- The hotels covered by the “Best Price Guarantee” are the hotels operated under the below brands:
- 21C Museum Hotel; and
- Mama Shelter hotels,
when they display the relevant icon on the hotel information pages.
- The following are not eligible for “Best Price Guarantee”:
- The House Of Originals;
- Morgans Originals; and
- “Best Price Guarantee” does not apply to hotels in the Macao special administrative region.
- CURRENCY AND PRICE DIFFERENCE
- If a Third-Party Booking Channel’s rate is indicated in a currency other than that of the Eligible Booking:
- Ennismore’s customer services will convert this rate into the currency of the Eligible Booking; the exchange rate used will be the exchange rate applicable via Ennismore channels at the time when the Eligible Booking was made; and
- the “Best Price Guarantee” will be applicable if the Third-Party Booking Channel’s rate is at least five percent (5%) or 5 euros less than the amount of the Eligible Booking, it being specified that the greater amount of the two will be used.
- For example:
- if the reserved rate under an Eligible Booking on the Ennismore channel is 200 euros,
- the rate given must be at least 5 euros less: 195 euros; or
- the rate given must be at least 5 percent (5%) less: 190 euros; and
- if the rate given on a Third-Party Booking Channel is 192 euros, the “Best Price Guarantee” will be applicable.
- Differences in price related to fluctuations or to differences in currency exchange rates shall not be taken into account under “Best Price Guarantee”.
- PROCEDURE FOR BENEFITING FROM “BEST PRICE GUARANTEE”
4.1 Request form
- In order to benefit from “Best Price Guarantee”, you must meet the conditions mentioned in clause 1 above and complete the request form.
- The required fields indicated on the request form must be completed correctly. In this regard, you guarantee that the information provided in the request form is true and complete.
- Ennismore cannot be held liable if errors or incomplete information have been entered by the Customer and if, for this reason, Ennismore cannot apply “Best Price Guarantee” under the conditions specified herein.
4.2 Screen capture
- A screen capture, displaying both the date of the capture and the lowest price found using the Third-Party Booking Channel, must be attached to the request form, along with the associated terms and conditions of sale as well as any other document supporting the request.
- Incomplete or incorrect requests, or those which include ineligible or incomplete documents, will not be processed.
- The screen capture must clearly show the date of the stay, the hotel name, the terms and conditions of sale, the number of people in the room and the rates offered on the Third-Party Booking Channel.
- Requests must be submitted within 24 hours following confirmation of the Eligible Booking and no later than 48 hours before the planned arrival at the hotel.
- To comply with these deadlines, you should refer to the dates and times mentioned in your booking confirmation email.
- MANAGEMENT OF REQUESTS
- After a check has been carried out by Ennismore customer services, you may benefit from the “Best Price Guarantee” if your request meets all the conditions mentioned herein.
- Ennismore customer services will send you an email no later than one week after the claim is sent, to the email address entered on the form with the confirmation number of the Eligible Booking as well as the new applicable rate.
- If the request does not meet “Best Price Guarantee” conditions, Ennismore customer services will send you an email indicating that you cannot benefit from “Best Price Guarantee”, indicating the grounds for this refusal.
- In the event that you wish to cancel the Eligible Booking and not benefit from “Best Price Guarantee”, please refer to the cancellation conditions applicable to your Eligible Booking which are detailed in the email confirming the Eligible Booking.
- PAYMENT TO THE HOTEL ON DEPARTURE
- In the case of an Eligible Booking, and if no pre-payment has been made, the rate confirmed by Ennismore customer services under the conditions specified in the previous clause may be billed on check-in and, if not, will be billed by the hotel on departure.
- Services (eg restaurant) not included in the booking will, if explicitly requested by the guest to be posted on the room bill, be billed by the hotel on departure.
- If the Eligible Booking was prepaid at the time of the on-line booking more than 30 days before the date of arrival, the refund will be made to the same credit card.
- If the Eligible Booking was prepaid at the time of the on-line booking less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the refund will be made by the hotel on departure.
- Services not included in the booking (restaurant, bar, etc.) will be billed by the hotel on departure.
Insofar as Ennismore has no control over a Third-Party Booking Channel, Ennismore cannot be held responsible for costs which may arise following cancellation of a booking, for all bookings made through any Third-Party Booking Channel.
- AMENDMENTS TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the term “Ennismore” includes Ennismore Holdings Limited and its affiliates.
- Ennismore reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions at any time. The amended terms and conditions shall take effect on the date they are put on-line on the website and shall apply to any request submitted on the website from the time they are put on-line.
- Ennismore asks the Customer to read these general terms and conditions carefully before each request, as they may have been modified. Any request involves the prior consultation and acceptance of these general terms and conditions by means of a checkbox provided for this purpose and which includes a hyperlink referring to these general terms and conditions.
- Ennismore also reserves the right to end “Best Price Guarantee”, at any time, it being specified that requests submitted before the termination of “Best Price Guarantee” will be processed by Ennismore under the terms and conditions specified herein.